{Chapter seven}

(Y/N) (L/N)

I still had my arms tightly around his waist, feeling the fabric of his white lab-coat. I smiled and breathed in the smell that was emigrating from Tanner.

I'm guessing it's his cologne?? He smells nice...

I peeked over his shoulder. Seeing that we just turned a corner. Getting closer to the rich places. My eyes widened and my draw dropped. "Holy shit- YOU HAVE A FREAKING MANSION?!" I shouted as I jumped off the motorbike when he parked it.

"I guess you could call it that. But it's only a big house."

"ONLY A BIG HOUSE?!! TANNER ITS HUGE!!" I shouted looking at in awe. "And it's beautiful. It looks like one of those old kind of houses." Tanner walked over and placed his hand on my shoulder. "I see that you like it??" I nodded smiling widely. "I don't like it, I love it!!"

"Aha. Good. Now let's head in." He grabbed my hand, and pulled me along, to the door. He put a hand in his pocket, trying to find the keys, I think. He takes them out and unlocks the door. I pushed open the door with him and looked around.

It's beautiful. Like no shit. It's actually AMAZING.

I walked over to the walls, trailing my hands over the walls. Walking slowly down the wall way. "It's just as beautiful on the inside." Tanner chuckled and walked over, lifting his arm and pointing in a direction. "There's the kitchen. We should probably eat something. Is there anything you fancy??"

"Hmmm." I didn't exactly know what to have so I just shrugged. "Anything really. But if you have pizza I would love to have pizza. Hannah has been making sure I eat properly. I miss my Pizza Fridays." I said pouting. "And your just in luck. I do have some pizza. Is ham and sweetcorn pizza okay?? Because that's all I have."

"Are you kidding me?? I LOVE sweetcorn and ham pizza!!" He chuckled and nodded. "Alright. Let me put it in the oven. While we are at it. Why don't you tell me more about what you do." I hear the over door slam shut and footsteps. I was already on the sofa in the living room. Because why not. Tanner came over and sat down, next to me. "Well. What do you want you want to know. There's quite a few things I do in a secret agency."

"What are the main type of jobs that you get asked to do??" I lean my head on my hand as I think. "Well most of them are crime reports about people doing illegal stuff. And all of that. But sometimes we get the person coming in themselves explaining that they need urgent help. For example. Luna came in explaining that she's been having two men stalking her in her house-"

"Luna Youngman??" I nodded tilting my head, confused. "I am one of the people." I sighed. "So we DO need to try to convince the boss that there is actually only one. Is it okay if you help me??"

"Help in what way exactly??"

"Help me find who the fuck is stalking my best friend other then you Mr lucky charms." He laughed poking my forehead. "Mr Lucky charms really??" I shrugged. "I'm lucky to find you again and you're very charming so why not..." I said as my hands trail their way to his tie and grab it. He only smirked and looked at me in the eyes.

"Aren't you getting a little frisky~?" I let go of his tie and push he away blushing. "S-shut up. I'm not used to this relationship thing." He nodded and moved a strand of my hair out of my (E/C). "It's alright. But we could carry off where we left-" the oven alarm binged saying that the pizza's ready٫ which stopped Tanner from finishing his sentence.

"And the pizza's ready. Give me a minute." He got up from his seat on the sofa and went into the kitchen. I guess cutting the pizza and putting it on two plates for us. He came into the living room and placed one plate down on the table next to me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I smiled and picked up one of the pizza slices, and bit a big chunk off. Tanner looked at me with wide eyes then laughed. "What??" I asked, glaring at him. "I never realised how hungry you were"

"Oh shut up!!" I ignored him and ate the rest of the pizza in silence. I could hear him chuckle as I stuffed my face full of the pizza and finished. "Done." I looked over at Tanner and saw as he finally finished his last pizza. "You must have been really hungry." I glared at him and punched him playfully. "Okay okay, I'll stop. But" he picked up my plate and put it on top of his. "We have a Bed discussion to talk about~" my face turned red as he walked into the kitchen.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. What does he mean?? That if I'm going to share his bedroom with him- or use the spare bedroom. But I would like to share his bedroom with him...

My face turned redder at my thought. I turned around and couldn't see Tanner. I was about to get up and look. "Peek-a-boo!!" I jumped out my seat and screamed. "TANNER WHAT THE HELL!!" He just chuckled and sat back down on the sofa. "You were in your own little world. And you were blushing. So I wonder...were you thinking of what I said??" He leaned in closer to me as my face turned 50% bright red.

"M-maybe...but I was just thinking that. I would rather share your bedroom with you."

"Oh~? Well I wouldn't mind. But you can't blame me if you know. Something happens." I nodded knowing exactly what he meant. "I won't. I promise you that." He smiled and closed the distance. Our lips met and he kissed me, I moved closer making me move onto his lap, and kissed him back, the kiss deepening and becoming more passionate.

He pushed me down on the sofa, I pulled well pushed him slightly for air. I was a panting blushing mess. "You aren't used to this are you??"

"N-no. But I like it." I puffed out my cheeks and he chuckled. Sitting up. We both realise that I'm still sitting on his lap. My face turned red again and I moved off his lap. "Woops Aha. Well I'm tired" I yawned and stretched my arms. "Alright. You don't have any of your clothes here do you??

"Oh shit- I don't." I face palmed. "Hannah new this was going to happen. God I hate but love her." Tanner chuckled and pulled me up from my hand. "Come on. We can get to my bedroom and I'll give you a top." I nodded and walked up the stairs, and let me say they were a HUGE set of stairs. We got to a room and Tanner opened the door. My eyes widened and I looked at the bed. "Holy shit- your bed looks so comfy."

"It is. Well here" he looked through his wardrobe and threw me a shirt. It looked so big. "You know I'm never gonna give this back to you right." He nodded. "I know. And I don't mind." I giggled and went into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. I looked at the mirror and saw that my makeup was falling down my face. "He didn't even tell me-." I washed my face trying to get off all of the make up then gets into the shirt. It went down over my butt.

I walked out of the bathroom to see that Tanner was already out of his clothes and into the bed. My face turned 10000 shades of red.

Please don't say he's naked in there. Oh god oh god.

I walked over to the light and turned it off. Climbing into the bed and lay looking the other way. "Good night, Tanner."

"Good night, (Y/N)."

...

Hi y'all I have decided to make a timetable for what days I write a book. Or two. I might actually update another book or update this book again. We'll just see. I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a great day/night~!
~Yona