{Chapter eight}

(Y/N) (L/N)

I woke up to Tanner holding me tight in his sleep. I smiled and turned around, resting my head on his chest. I heard a shuffle and felt my head being stroked. "Good morning, doll." I giggled and looked up at Tanner's sleepy eyes. "Morning Tanner"

"Did you sleep well??"

"Yup. It felt as comfortable as it looked. I slept a lot more better than I normally do." I giggled he smiled and kissed my cheek. "Good. Maybe it's because you feel better sleeping with someone??" I shrugged. "Maybe. Welp. We should get up." I got out of the bed and stretched. I picked up my clothes from yesterday and tempted to get into them. "Do you really think I'd let you wear that again??"

"Umm, no??" I turned around and saw that Tanner had put a night gown on. "You can just pick out anything from my wardrobe." I nodded blushing slightly. I walked over to the wardrobe and opened it, looking through it. "I'll be in the living room. Making some breakfast." I nodded and he left the room.

Will ANY of his clothes even fit me?? Wait. Omg, isn't that the shirt I was eying in that shop window-.

I picked it up and checked the size. "It's exactly my size!!" I smiled I picked up my bottoms from yesterday. The shirt was a black (F/B) shirt. It looked beautiful with my black jeans. I smiled, putting them on them running down the stairs, into the living room. I sneaked by the kitchen door and sneaked behind Tanner, hugging him tightly. "Tannnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Did you get this top for me??"

"Oh- you're down. And yes I did. Do you like it??" He turns away and hugged him tightly. "I don't like it. I love it!!" He chuckled and book our noses together. "Why are you so cute??" I blushed and looked away. "I'm not cuteeee."

"Yes, yes you are." I pouted and let go off Tanner and skipped over to the living room. I dropped down on the sofa. Tanner came in with the breakfast. He places one of the plates on the table in front of me. "Thank you Tanner."

"It's alright. But we should start with trying to find who else is stalking your friend"

"You're right. Ugh."

"Don't worry. I'll help. You won't be alone with them." I smiled at him. "Thank you, really." He nodded, caressing my cheek. "Of course. Now let's finish breakfast." I nodded and ate my breakfast. We finished our breakfast. Tanner stood up and walked over to the doorway.

"I'm going to get dressed. I won't be long"

"Alright. I'll do the dishes." He nodded and walked out of the doorway. I picked up our plates and went into the kitchen and washed up the dishes. I hummed a tune that was stuck on my mind for a long time. I finished it and saw Tanner coming back. "Are you ready to go??"

"Yup I'm ready to go." I run over to him and hold his hand. "Let's go." He nodded and got his key out, we walked out of the door and Tanner locked it. I ran over to his car and started in awe. "Jesus, you own too nice of things Tanner."

"I don't really."

"Are you kidding me?? Tannerrrrrr this car is amazingggg." He chuckled and walked over. Going to the drivers seat and unlocked it. I opened the door to the passengers seat, and closed the door. Buckling up. Tanner puts his key in and starts the engine. "Alright. This is my first time actually driving to get house." I rolled my eyes and looked ahead, as we get out of drive and onward to Luna's house.

"What?? I'm saying the truth."

"Do you run over to her house??" He nodded and I face palmed. "And her house is awhile away. Why do you do that to yourself??" He shrugged. "I do it for my job. I can't exactly not do what I gotta do." I sighed in defeat.

I'm still worried. Now that we are a thing. What is going to happen to him. His job, his boss. I feel so stupid. I'm getting both him and I in danger just because I love him too much I'd sacrifice my job for him...

"(Y/N)?? You seem down, what's wrong??" I sighed. Looking up. "I was just thinking...now that we are a thing. Something could happen to you. Because you're getting all close with a detective from a secret agency..." Tanner sighed, stopping at a red light. "(Y/N), look at me. Whatever happens will happen. Plus, I would do anything to stop anything bad From happening to you."

I could feel tears start to appear in my eyes. The light turns green and the car moves again. "Thank you...I don't deserve someone like you, Mr Lucky charms."

"No. I should be saying thank you. You accepted me even after knowing what kind of person I truly am." I nodded. "I'm just scared....I don't want anything to happen to you..."

"Doll. Don't worry, nothing will happen. I know what I'm doing let's just get to Luna's house alright??" I nodded and the rest of the car ride was silent.

...

I decided to do this shorter chapter. Because I'm bored and it's 11pm XD. Anyways I hope you enjoy, don't forget to vote and comment is you like the story so far~