At Least There's Chris Evans

I don't hate this movie as much as I say I do, don't come after me. But I will beat you if you do. So.... fight me....?

Snowpiercer ain't shit. Love Chris Evans, but he should've said no. Trash. The whole movie was trash. The plot..... It had no plot. It looked like it was going to have plot but then the characters didn't have backstories, the backstories that were explained were rushed and towards the end. The movie ends with a cut scene of a girl and a child, both who had no personality or opportunities, no backstory. I- she was not good.

The one thing I did like was the mute dude that was covered in tattoos, he had different phrases all over his body and he would show them to you in order to communicate. .... Oh. He also is a cool ninja dude who basically makes his victims read "yous gonna die" before he kills them. That is the only cool person that I don't mind not having a backstory too.

It was obvious that Snowpiercer was focusing more on camera angles and cool shots, so cool. And it had a cool idea, it just didn't go about making said idea a reality very well.

So. In an almost 2 hour movie, there is one semi explained character, a barely followed plot, and a bunch of cool ideas that the director didn't take the opportunity to explore. So.

I was very confused and had to get my friend who has watched it many times, and read all the explanations to explain it to me.

My poor cinematic loving heart hurt watching a plot that was thinner than my grandma's hair try and have a plot twist. Just.

But, Chris Evans tried his hardest. He really did. So there's that. 

Yah, I did that. And I already got backlash from my girlfriend who loves this movie, so, I am already burned. Lovers and fighters, have mercy on the devoted writer.