Maybe I am asking too much of us. Episode 14- FUCK THE U.S.

Maybe I am just upset. 

Anyway. This is about the US, I am from the US. I attack the US and everything it stands for. We can debate, But respectfully. This is for humor purposes. I do firmly believe we all suck. And I do have some very good points. Because humor always seems to have some truth and moral in it. Unless it is just dumb ass nonsense. But we love dumb ass nonsense.

My writing assignment was to create a podcast rant of something. .... It's something alright. 

Here we go. 

*I got very upset. And it can be seen with my increasing use of inappropriate language. I regret nothing.*

Episode 14- FUCK THE U.S.

Welcome back to my show guys, I don't know why y'all love me wasting your time being angry and screaming at you, but you do you.

Today's topic, FUCK THE U.S.

I don't understand United State's Pride. What the hell is there to be prideful of? We fucking suck man. Do I need to make a list? 

I'm going to make a list.

Number 1. Large scale, government. I could go very political with this, but that would be an episode in and of itself. So, on a small scale, we really need to just agree on something for the good of the group. Agree to disagree only works so many times before you have to actually do a thing. I am just saying, if sitting and yelling at each other 'civilly' for 12 hours isn't working, then maybe it is time to switch it up. Hell, if iMessage works better, do that, text your feelings out. Embrace the Gen z vibes, get with the times. Maybe having government debates be very formal isn't working as well as informal. Who am I to say, I'm not there, I just know that in my middle school debate club, taking turns yelling at each other, angrily raising your hand/plaque was much more entertaining than speaking borderline elizabethan.

Another thing. Why is the age limit for presidents and other officials so high? Your brain finishes development by 24, I know that all of the things you need to accomplish to get to those high roles takes a while, but there has to be some competent person in their 30s that has all the things and isn't going to lose their hearing to old age in the middle of their term.

Ok.

Number 2. Can someone go through and change all of the paperwork in place that is still, to this day, taking rights from people. We are all over here with "Equal rights" but still have things in the constitution about slavery and male superiority. And don't forget the things including God, and the notion that Christianity is binding. "With God", hand on the bible. Totally aren't other religions out there to be represented. Nope. Not at all.

Number 3. Can we swallow our pride for a moment and look around at all the good things other countries have and are doing and take a page from their book? I mean, look at Canada, Denmark, Finland. I mean, healthcare, LGBT rights, clean resources. Canada has actual freedom, looking at you United "Land of the Free" States. Free healthcare is talked about a lot, and yet. ... We are all up in LGBT rights, yet still have state laws against giving Trans people jobs and healthcare. Not to mention representation of people on media sources. Denmark has cleaned up everything, cars, water, air, natural gases and carbon thingamajigs. I swear. The US is going to bring the world down single handedly if we continue to have hard heads just because America is "the best''. Grow the fuck up and open you eyes instead of your mouth.

Number 4. Climate. I talked a little about taking a page from other countries' books. We, the Americans, are widely portrayed as fat, burger loving, gun loving, idiots. And I literally don't disagree. We have gotten better with recognizing unhealthy things and adding more options. Doesn't mean we are using them. And the things we are doing to satisfy ourselves for 10 minutes is ruining our lives for years. Our love of beef is causing more land to be made into pastures, more cows slaughtered, more carbon emitted into the atmosphere.