DiSgUsTinnNgGG

When your writing assignment was to describe the worst sandwich ever. I refuse to put a picture of a bad sandwich, I prefer not to puke thanks. If you want, just look up disgusting sandwiches and knock yourself out. Perhaps literally.

"Do I really have to eat this?"

"Yes."

"But. Unidentifiable juices are dripping down my arm, key word is unidentifiable."

"Don't be ostentatious, it's either the soggy bread, rotten tomato, or maybe even the sock, one of the three."

"One of the three, is still unidentifiable."

"You're stalling."

"Yah, because I don't want to."

"Well. You have to."

"Stupid bet for a stupid-"

"I will shove it in your mouth if you prefer."

"No No. I'll get there. Is that mold?"

"Maybe. Probably."

"I don't know if I'll be able to talk after this."

"Well suck it up and chew. There you go. Into the pie hole."

"M-shupt up chew assh. Shthis ish deschushting."

"What's disgusting is you talking with your mouth full. You are getting lettuce and mold everywhere."

"I think I'm going to puke."

"Describe it quickly then."

"Fuck ok. Um. Bile. Tangy from I don't know what. Unchewable cause you put a sock in it. Can't get the taste out of my mouth, it's like. If I already puked. It burns. How is this burning? It's unnaturally cold though, and slimy. Like. It's slimy and dry. And it wont go down my throat. I have something in my teeth, it feels like rubber. Can I have a bucket, it might look exactly the same from before I chewed it, sorry, attempted to chew it."

"Now I feel like you are trying to passive aggressively roast me."

"This is just fact."

"You are definitely roasting my sandwich man."

"If you are offended, you can take a bite."