||𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒩𝑒𝓌𝓈||

Unedited chapter

Nothing seemed at all normal that day

You were tending to Technoblade's enderman Edward while he was out getting his horse Carl, however you couldn't help but notice that Techno had been losing his mind recently. before he had left, he asked you to feed his dogs, but he had already fed him that day, and you suspected that something was up.

It had been 4 years since you last had met up with your sister, Niki. You could only imagine how she was doing. You remembered all the memories that you shared with her before everything went wrong, before you couldn't take living in L'manburg anymore. All the drama, all the chaos, all of that was too much for you. You didn't understand how Niki could put up with it, after all it was almost like she had to babysit everyone whenever Wilbur wasn't around.

You were walking downstairs to check on Techno's villagers when Philza (Phil) walks intoc the house and goes up to the enderchests in a hurry. You watched as he climbs up the ladders but don't ask what's going on and don't think much of it, because Phil had always been in a hurry to work on projects. The shuffling of feet going down the ladders bounced you back to reality as you watched techno enter the house and heard Phil coming down. Phil looked at Techno wearily and then looks at you and then back at Techno, making it obvious that there was something he wanted to discuss with Technoblade alone, so you silently walk out of the house and visit the nearby village

                                       :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

                                                         (time skip lmao)

When you get home from the village, you notice something off about the way Techno and Phil act. Phil constantly goes to check his compasses (which you dont know where it leads to) while Techno seems to prepare for something. Later that night, you hear Techno come into your room, many bags in hand and hair tied up. You sit up, wondering what he could want at that hour (like its 2am or some shit ig) as you tie up your shoulder length hair. he sits at the desk you have and faces you. 

"well this is awkward" you say, wondering what he could possibly want. "what are you doing in my room?" you ask. Techno looks at you and sighs.

"There's a problem in l'manburg. Wilbur and Tommy were exiled from there" 

"what? isn't wilbur president of l'manburg?" you ask. Of course, things had changed but you didn't expect this much.

"No, there was an election and he lost. He and Tommy asked me to go over and help them or something" he said. 

"do you want me to come or something? because I'm not going unless I don't have to speak to tommy" you say, after all you hate Tommy. All he ever ranted on about were his discs.

"you don't have to come, but you've got nothing to do, so you might as well come." Techno responded. Then, he left you alone in your room wondering what you got yourself into.

________________________________________________________________

519 words :') I'm not used to writing stories lmao this took me too long to write but i have a general idea on what i wanna write :D

Have a good day or night!