||Thoughts.||

You woke up facing the ceiling. you were back in your room.

was it all just a dream?

no. at least you thought so. there was so much evidence that made it seem like it was real.

but was it?

===========================================================

it was a cold day. by then, you were already living in the wilderness with Niki and Wilbur. 

you regretted everything by then.

you were stuck in a blizzard, not knowing where you were going.

but no. stopping to rest was not an option. the cold would and could kill anyone.

it was the worst storm in years.

or maybe you were just really far away from your hometown. that too.

but you felt weak. too weak to go on. you had come back from mining, and couldn't find your way back.

how?

how did you get lost so easily?

you searched your pockets for signs of your compass.

"fuck. where's my compass?" you mumble, starting to get worried. you knew you would die if you couldn't find your way back.

you couldn't find it.

and you felt like giving up.

all you saw was turning to a blur. 

and then all went black.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

surprisingly, you weren't dead. but you also had no clue where you were.

you woke up to a bunch of unfamiliar scenery

you got up from wherever you were and looked around. and somehow, managed to find somebody. they looked happy to see you awake. 

"Glad you're awake!" they say. you look skeptically at them.

"Who are you? what am i doing here?" you ask.

"I'm Philza, but you can call me Phil! we, well techno found you in the snow and thought you were dead at first. he took a closer look and saw well, you were suffering from hypothermia. 

this was a memory that you remembered clearly. 

suddenly, you couldn't remember what happened next. 

you grasped for those memories. none came back.

what was happening?

============================================================

you grasped for air and reality, and coughed. Why couldn't you remember?

so what he said was true?

memory loss?

you were no longer in your room. you were in a white void of nothingness.

looking around, you wondered if there was 'some sort of hidden door' or something like that. Unfortunately, there wasn't. you checked your pockets, and surprisingly, the only thing there was the pocket watch.

"Great, how useful" you mutter.  But there was something off about it. Time was not moving.

time, is meaningless in the void

the void

THE VOID

you tried to remember why this stuck out to you. you couldn't figure out.

but you were stuck

with only your thoughts to comfort you.

======================================================

435 words

LOL WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER I FIGURED OUT THAT MY MATH TEACHER RESIGNED AND LIKE HE WAS MY FAVORITE TEACHER?

LIKE BRO WHY DID YOU RESIGN

ANYWAYS UH

MAKE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES? ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ITS MOSTLY FILLER