||𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓈||

guys LOOK AAAAAA 68 READS TOO CLOSE TO 69 LIKE ILL PROBS MISS IT BUT STILL, POG 

*Update i missed it lmao*

Y/n POV:

5 days after where it left off

The festival

"Y/n, do you have all the TNT?" Wilbur asks

"Yes, I do. but how come I'm in charge of that?" you ask

"Who else can I trust with it?" he retorts

"Good point. fine."

You knew the words that Tubbo had to say in order to blow up L'manburg. If he said them, the boom, done, gone.

however, if Tubbo didn't say the words, then nothing would happen. 

"Y/n, you're in charge of making sure Schlatt doesn't expect anything. Niki, you too" Wilbur says. you roll your eyes in annoyance. 

"Will, if you think I'll go along by your rules, you're wrong. I should have control of the button, knowing this crazy state you're in you'd blow it up right when you get there!" you say. Wilbur looks taken aback by what you say.

"Well fine then! but if you don't do what I say..."

"Yeah yeah, i know. Jeez, i'm not Tommy" you say

"Well then go there and prepare! we don't have all day" he says

you mumble out something random that he didn't hear and leave, wishing Wilbur hadn't changed so much.

you find the room where Wilbur asked you to set up. you start by digging around it to place TNT there. once you finish placing the TNT, you look at your work and sigh

"So much gunpowder put to waste. If only Dream would let us search for the freaking strongholds or made this into rockets for crossbows. what a waste!" you say to yourself as you place the button to blow up the TNT.

you look around at the plain, boring walls

"Say... maybe-" but you don't finish your sentence, because you see a older boy stare at you from the tunnel leading there.

"Who- who are you?" you ask the boy

the boy looks at you and runs passed you, breaking the button, picked it up, and then disappears.

you look there in shock. You had no extra supplies on you. you couldn't go back and tell Wilbur what happened because you only believed it because you had seen it.

you left the room and knew you couldn't go back to Pogtopia. Wilbur would be furious. Lying to him was your best bet when he found out.

But all the plans were now destroyed because of a dude with a colorful sweatshirt, brown hair, and brown eyes.

To be honest, you weren't too disappointed. You weren't big on the idea, and you also didn't want to harm anyone you cared about. However, you didn't want to see Wilbur mad either.

"Well at least he can just slap on a button and then everything would be fine. simple as that" you say to yourself, walking into the Dream SMP lands. You glanced at Tubbo, talking with Schlatt (wait Schlatter is a word lmao) for you assumed about the festival. Tubbo had filled you and Tommy in on what was going on, but mentioned that Wilbur and Tommy weren't invited, which Tommy had scoffed at.

Tubbo looks down at you briefly and smiles but doesn't dare to wave. You aren't surprised. Schlatt could be a scary man. He was always drunk, and by always, you meant always. There wasn't a time where he wasn't awake and sober.

you glance around at your surroundings, seeing that it was still midday. Wilbur really gave you a lot of extra time to go do whatever you wanted. In fact, you still had 2 hours until the festival actually started. You sat down at a bench and took out a book to record what happened, only because Techno said it helped to 'cope with the pain' or something.

speaking of Techno, you had no idea what he had been up to lately.

Sure, you knew his plan was to help them. but did he not realize that he was basically helping government? something he hated? something he worked for years making sure he wouldn't do? there was most definitely something off about it, but after all, Wilbur was Techno's sibling after all (was because this is 2nd person and it makes more sense like that i guess), and that was siblings did. looking out for each other.

but Techno did bad under peer pressure. you knew that from experience.

what if someone forced him to do something that took away everyone's trust from him? you had to prevent this somehow. Techno had been to L'manburg when Schlatt was around, and Schlatt seemed to be able to manipulate him sometimes.  In fact, Techno almost even switched sides once.

you feel someone tap your shoulder as you stood next to Tommy's tower

"Y/n, are you ready for the most boring ass and annoying festival ever? Tommy asks. you nod.

"Tommy, are you ready for this nation to possibly blow up?" you ask. Tommy scowls but doesn't say anything. you take that as a no. You aren't surprised.

You had been hanging out with Eret recently quite a bit, and he had brought a thought to your mind.

"Y/n, why do you hate Tommy so much?" 

"He's... Annoying I guess. He's also very childish."

"He's only 16"

"It's adulthood in Europe"

"He has been in wars since he was 9. Think about it that way"

"I... I guess that's one way to put it but..."

"Think about him this way. He's like a candle!"

"How?"

"He has a burning and passionate soul. but eventually, he'll have no fuel left to burn, because he's technically still a child. and children shouldn't grow up in wars."

(BTW this isn't my original idea. i forget where i first saw it but it's in a dream smp au on wattpad in my reading list)

"I guess that makes sense, maybe I shouldn't be treating him how I am?"

"That's an idea. and if you can't do that, just try to be nicer in general i guess, maybe volunteer to take his place in wars if he wants"

"Sounds good

Even though Tommy denied being a child, he was a child at heart. and that was undebatable. 

"Y/n, come on!" You hear Tubbo shout. you look over at him, somewhat excited.

"oh yeah? and what's going to be there?" you ask

"Stuff worth blowing up I guess..." he says with a sad smile on his face.

=================================================

1080 words pog

i worked on this for like 2 days bc i had writers block :/

anyways techno stream today poggggggggg