||𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈||

Just to clarify, this is kind-of a filler chapter for the humor and that shit, also because I'm rewatching all of this stuff and found it funny. might not end up having any use to plot but who knows ig.

Niki's POV 

Niki hated new L'manburg.

Being the only woman there, she got treated unfairly, and nobody cared. Just as she thought her day couldn't get worse, she watched Sapnap kill Tommy's cow Henry, and watched him kill her fox. She knew this was expected,  since Sapnap was a cold blood animal killer.

Niki met up with Tommy at his old house while watching Tommy curse a bunch of random words

"I'm gonna fucking kill sapnap when i see him he's not going to get away from this shit i swear on my fucking life! HE KILLED MY HORSE(?!)" he screams.

Niki strains herself from laughing. she just wanted an apology after all, and she thought Tommy was overreacting. he also called his cow a horse, which was a stupid mistake he did.

"Tommy, I know, I know. He killed my fox too" Niki says, sadly. 

Tommy looks at her surprised. 

"I'm gonna fuck up this bitch" he mumbles as he walks up to Skeppy and Bad's house and destroys it. or, tries to destroy it.

Skeppy walks out of his house confused. 

"Tommy what are you doing?" Skeppy asks confused. Niki holds in her laugh.

"IM GRIEVING MAN MY HORSE(!?) WAS JUST KILLED! SAPNAP KILLED MY HORSE(?)" he screams. Skeppy looks at him confused once again, because for all they knew Tommy didn't have a horse.

"Oh sorry, I mean cow. Henry? yeah, he's not a horse, he's a cow and i'm grieving for Henry. " Tommy says, correcting himself as he chuckles. 

"Wait, who killed him?" Skeppy asks

"Sapnap did" Tommy responds.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH, i get it now, i get why you're grieving now. But why on Bad's land? shouldn't you be grieving Sapnap's land?" Skeppy asks.

"Good point. Tommy, what did Skeppy do?" Niki asks. 

"I'm done grieving, now its time to GRIEF sapnap. how does that sound, skeppy?" Tommy asks, forgetting Niki was there

"Sounds good. Then again, you're gonna regret it later" Skeppy responds.

Tommy walks away and stares at Sapnap's Eiffel Tower.

"Say, Niki, doesn't that look like a mighty fine Eiffel Tower? would be a shame if someone ruined it..." Tommy says

"Tommy, I'm not going to help you with this, I just want an apology" Niki says, warning him.

"Come on, lighten up Niki! it'll be fun!" Skeppy says.

"I'll watch, but nothing else" Niki responds. Tommy smiles in satisfaction and walks over to the Eiffel tower as Dream approaches him.

"Tommy, you're going to have to blame someone for this..." He says, with a mischievous tone to his voice. "Like Bad maybe..." He says, trailing off with what he was saying

"Oh yes this shit is about to be great.." tommy says.

Niki laughs and walks away, wondering how bad this could get.

Y/n POV (second person)(you, yourself)

Picks up from where it left off :)

You step back, shocked.

Of course, you liked the idea since you never liked L'manburg in the first place. But you were surprised, since Wilbur founded L'manburg after all.