||𝒜𝓃 𝒰𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒱𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇||

You were sitting in L'manburg when you see Eret approaching you, confused. You forgot that your invisibility potion had worn out, so you got down from the perch you were on getting ready to run or fight, but you did remember that Eret wasn't much of a fighter, and if you ran you would lead him to Pogtopia, so you stand still.

"Y/n? what are you doing here?" he questions. You don't know if you should tell Eret or not, but you realize that if you don't tell him he would probably tell someone you didn't want to know.

"That's not something you would want to know. Besides, since when was I not allowed here?" You question, wanting to know if he would have a genuine answer to that. Eret sighed, not having a answer that would satisfy any conclusions and sat down next to you.

"Why did you leave then?" he asks you. If you were being completely honest, you didn't know completely. Everyone and everything you loved had been around you when you lived in L'manburg, but you never wanted to live under government rule, so you followed Techno's influence.

"Government sucks. I thought you would know" you respond finally. You didn't want to get close to Eret again for him to just betray the people you cared about again, but it was somewhat hard considering Eret was just a nice person trying to do what's best. 

Eret looks at you and frowns. He understands what you mean, but he doesn't understand why you didn't get why Techno influenced you the way he did. 

You feel a teardrop fall from your face and you reach up at your face to wipe it away. Eret looks at you surprised.

"Are you ok y/n? did I make you cry-?" he asks, concerned. You sigh and ignore his comment, hoping that he would drop it. 

"I'm fine, can you show me around L'manburg I guess?" you ask while shaking. 

"Sure. Follow me!" he gracefully leaps off the ledge you guys were sitting on and you follow, grateful that he got the message.

You follow him around for a while when you suddenly feel the urge to go back to Pogtopia. You couldn't explain it to Eret, so when he asked you if you wanted to see anything in particular you told him you had to go and then you fled back to Pogtopia, hoping Eret wouldn't follow you.

You end up back at Pogtopia safely, but you realized why you had the urge to go back to Pogtopia now. There was an unexpected visitor at the front door.

"Dream. What are you doing here?" you question because Techno was in the potato farm and you didn't see anyone else around or want to bother them. You blocked the doorway from letting him in

"Let me in Y/n. you can't prevent me from coming in" He says

"Give me an answer, or you're not allowed in." you say stubbornly.

Dream sighs and looks at you through his mask.

"Y/n, I'm here to talk to Wilbur. We settled this meeting together, now if you could get him for me I won't even have to come inside." he says.

"Wilbur isn't here right now. Come back a different time please" You say. "If it's really all that important you can leave a message or tell Techno or me. Otherwise, please go" You say.

Techno chose that time to come up and looks at the doorway.

"Let him in. Wilbur will speak to you" He says to you and Dream.

Rolling your eyes, you let him in and follow him to the ravine of Pogtopia. You see Wilbur sitting next to the chests and watch him greet Dream while Techno goes through the nether portal to do who knows what. You decide to follow Techno to the nether.

You find Techno mining through the grounds looking for something. You want to help him so you ask what he's looking for.

"Techno, what are you looking for?" You question. Techno looks back at you and motions for you to follow him.

"You do realize that L'manburg/Dream SMP will be going to war with Pogtopia sooner or later, it's just a matter of time" He says

You knew this too, but you didn't want to admit it. After all, you haven't been able to see many of your friends (*cough* NIKI WE'RE COMING *cough*).

"Of course I know. Are you looking to make more netherite armor or something like that, for Pogtopia I'm assuming?" you question again

"Spot on. Can you help me get diamonds in the overworld?" he asks. you nod and leave him alone to get Netherite.

You open your enderchest and get around 3 stacks of diamonds out of it, not actually wanting to work for it. After all, these diamonds were kind-of useless to you at the moment. 

The nether air was starting to make it slightly hard for you to breathe, but you didn't want to go back to Pogtopia just yet. You remembered the way back to Phil and Techno's house, so you go through that portal and step into the overworld.

The first thing you notice was that it had snowed a lot while you were gone. You go to your old home to see Phil tending to Edward (ENDERMAN POG) while you enter the room.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" he says

"I- I'm here to visit?" you say. "How have you been alone?" you ask Phil. 

"Fine I guess, but why are you here? you know it's not safe for now for you to be here."

You didn't actually know but you didn't question it. Phil knew the plans, and you didn't want to interfere with the plan as long as you didn't have to live under government after this anymore.

You walk around, talking to Phil for a bit longer but then realize that you should get back to Pogtopia soon and say your goodbyes to Phil. You return to the nether and walk back down to the mines looking to Techno, only to realize that he left already and missed a few pieces of ancient debris. You mine the ancient debris and sprint back up the mines, wondering why Techno was gone and go through the portal 

You see that Dream and Wilbur were still talking, so you eavesdrop on them until you couldn't contain your surprise when you heard Wilbur ask Dream for TNT.

To blow up L'manburg. His unfinished symphony. 

====================================================

1065 words pog :)

VILLAIN WILBUR MY FAVORITE TO WRITE ABOUT >:)

also book recommendation (its a physical book, not on wattpad) 

The Maze Runner by James Dashner, im recommending it because one of the characters (alby) reminds me of wilbur and i think he would look like wilbur, lol

rushed chapter that i wrote during school again while my computer was at 20 percent the whole time and i still have 5 hours left of school im screwed lol

anyways a/n here ty for 5 votes and almost 30 views :)

Have a good day or night! <3