||Gone crazy||

this book is not ending soon it's gonna be a long drag so get ready for that ;)

Chapter intro

Through the past few days, everything seemed in favor of L'manburg

However, something seemed off.

Think about it. Niki and Fundy changed sides. Quackity was hesitant, but almost certain of changing sides.

Everything seemed... T̶̛̹͍̋o̴̙͒͒o̴̼͋ ̴̡͖̽p̸̬̆e̷̛͈̐r̴̯̲͆̅f̸̱͐ë̷͈́̕ç̷͍͘t̵̥̝̔̉?̷̭̓͠

too perfect to say the least.

Nothing made any sense at all.

everything seemed to finally be catching up to you.

There must be some kind of secret weapon they have. There has to be. 

and you wanted to know. 

⊘ƬIMΣ ƧKIP⊘

Like usual, you were found hanging out with Eret (hey he's not really plot related atm so why not)

So far, so normal. You guys would hang out around Manburg (L'manburg) and just chill, sometimes visiting Niki's bakery and getting cake. Nothing out of the ordinary yet.

The air that day was cool and breezy. It was the beginnings of Autumn, so it wasn't too cold yet 

a/n i made that part up, idk if it was actually supposed to be autumn.

"Hey y/n, wanna come see something I haven't shown anyone yet?" he asks

"Depends. Is it far? because Techno is expecting me in a few hours." you respond.

"Nope, not far. Just back at my place" 

"Sure then i guess, shouldn't be any problem?"

"Let's go then!"

You follow Eret back to his palace, which happened to have many fake flamingos in it (ahem fundy) but Eret didn't seem to mind. He just walked by every single flamingo and walked to a room you had yet to had go in.

"Welcome to the remake of the Final Control Room! don't worry though, nothing's gonna blow up. It's just where I put all my random junk that i've yet to look at" He says after you widen your eyes. The room itself was not the largest room ever, but it wasn't small. Medium sized, I guess.

"Uhh... ok? what's in here then?" You ask, still in shock. Eret chuckles and opens a cabinet.

"Currently there's a bunch of things here still. But there's one thing I haven't touched, and I don't plan on it." You look at him wondering where he was going with that. He takes out a small pocket watch wrapped in brown paper.

"Something about it told me not to touch it. However, I doubt i'll stop you from touching it" He says as you reach for it.

"Sorry uh- where are my manners um- What's this, where did you get it? oh and thank you" You say, quickly. Eret laughs.

"No need to be formal around me, y/n. I actually found this laying around the old final control room on the day of the festival. Haven't inspected it yet as I said, but I think I can trust that you would do that" he responds. You blush, embarrassed by how you acted. (yeah no i'm not shipping you with Eret i can't do xreader shit)

"well, thank you anyways. Uh- now i feel like i have to do something for you though, so no thanks"

"Don't worry, it's not like this is much use to me anyways. Take it!" he says.

you grab the pocket watch from out of the brown paper wrapping. surprisingly, it was actually on time. 

"soo... Do you like it?" Eret asks, filling the awkward silence.

"Yes, i do! but -" you cut yourself off, "Oh shi- I'm gonna be late to meet up with Techno. I appreciate the gift though!"

"See you later, y/n"

"g'dbye, Eret!" you say, jogging back to pogtopia.

⊘ƬIMΣ ƧKIP⊘

After meeting with Techno and talking about the most random topics ever, you walk to a spot in the forest. When you're alone and want something to do, you always went there. Remembering about the pocket watch that Eret had gave to you, you take it out to inspect. 

K.J. ... What is that supposed to mean. Initials? a secret code? whatever. wait a minute... did Eret say he found this at the old final control room? what's stopping me from going over there to look for clues I guess...

Being the curious person you were, you ran over to the final control room, breathless and tired by the time you got there (hey, it's somewhat far ig). You walk down, getting chills from the fact that nobody had been there in ages (a/n: never made this clear but so tommy was like 9 at those wars in the dream smp or something, so it's been like 5 years ig or something and yes ik that's not math but who cares)

It looked the same as ever, dried, crusty blood still staining some of the walls, button still in tact. You look around, not daring to touch anything.

"Still looks the exact same, doesn't it?" you hear an unfamiliar voice say. you flip around, but can't find the person who was talking. 

It was a boy with a purple swirled sweatshirt. You recognized the face, but you couldn't quite tell who it was.

"Who are you?!" you ask, genuine confusion rising in your voice. the boy stepped back.

he stared at you, stunned.

"You can see me?"

=====================================================================

haha cliffhanger whoops

also WHAT WE REACHED 200 READS TODAY AAAAAAAAAAA

tysmmm <3

also to my 1 follower ily <3