||𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓃𝓈||

You stop dead in your tracks as you see Tubbo with a confused look on your face, the goat-man yelling at Dream, and Dream wondering what he had run into. You step back a bit, wondering if you could get away without Dream killing you, so you run to the community house as Tubbo looked at the particles of your sprinting. you were aware of what you did was wrong, but you just wanted to make sure your friends were ok. It was selfish, but you thought it would be worth it. 

You bring out an enderchest that you brought with you and get out your weapons and armor incase you needed it. You then put away your enderchest and look around the community house. It remained almost unchanged from when you last saw it, all the crafting tables on the ground and everything in place. You exited the place the way you came out and splashed another potion on yourself to realize you accidentally splashed it on someone else too.

"what just happened-?" you hear a familiar voice say. They were in full netherite armor and had a netherite sword in their hands.

"Tommy, if it's you don't even bother hiding" you hear them say again. You could almost piece together who the invisible person was, but you weren't sure. the person pulled out a bucket of milk and drank the milk to reveal that it was Sapnap, and you scowled. You had many good interactions with Sapnap in the past, but you weren't a fan of his friends (*cough* dream *Cough). Even though he was your friend (technically), you decided against revealing yourself and start making your way to where you remember Techno was waiting for Tommy.

You get back to see Tommy approaching Techno and getting ready to leave. You trail behind them and see ponk wandering around the walls of L'manburg. Tommy was exiled from the SMP lands in general, so he was breaking rules. Techno hid in the trees and left Tommy to fight Ponk, who seemed to be daydreaming and not paying attention to his surroundings so Tommy fled. You follow them to a place that Tommy called Pogtopia. You stared in awe at the ravine they had made their home as your invis pot ran out and Tommy and Wilbur looked at you, confused.

"when did SHE get here?" Tommy asks Techno. Techno looked over at you 

"Y/n accompanied me on this journey and is here to help you guys. Well, maybe not Tommy but at least Will" Techno says. Tommy looks offended but doesn't question it. After all, he does know that you hate him. 

"Welcome to Pogtopia, Y/n!" Wilbur says. 

"Thanks. How long has it been in exile for you?" You ask. Wilbur scowls.

"about a week." he responds. You look at him with sympathy but don't know what to say to make him feel better. 

Wilbur then goes to Techno to talk about things which leaves you and Tommy alone together. You don't know what to say and for once you can see that Tommy doesn't know what to say either. You don't want to be mean to him since you haven't seen him in 4 years, but you didn't know if he was the same person or not. You remember that Tommy was close friends with Tubbo, so you start to say something but he gets up and walks away, leaving you alone in Pogtopia. 

You put down an enderchest and put away your armor. You look around Pogtopia, looking around at what they had done so far (you also wondered why there were so many buttons and if they did anything) and admiring how much work they put in the few days they were there.

You exit Pogtopia again trying to find your way back to L'manburg and hear a speech going on in the distance. You slowly inch to the platforms to see Tubbo standing next to Quackity, George, and that mysterious goat-man from earlier. You edge over to the back of where everyone was sitting, which was near where Eret was. You drank a potion of invis and had an weapon in your inventory in case something went wrong as you listened to the rest of the speech (one of the boring ones :/)

Once the speech was over, you trail over to the front of the stage and see Tubbo looking around as if he was to do something wrong. You walk over to Tubbo and tap him on the shoulder without thinking twice

"Huh-? what was that?" you hear Tubbo say.

"Tubbo!" you whisper shout at him

Tubbo looks around confused until you take out your weapon

"EUAGH- who are you?" he questions.

"Shh Tubbo! it's me, Y/n." You say

Tubbo looks around confused, then makes a run for it

"TUBBO WAIT-" You scream, wondering why he was going in the direction of Pogtopia

"TUBBO STOP" you shout hoping he would listen

"Who are you? There's no way you're actually Y/n" he says.

"I swear, I'm Y/n. Do you have a bucket of milk? I can prove it" You respond, still holding your sword.

Tubbo hands you a bucket of milk which you gladly drink to reveal yourself. Tubbo gasps.

"Does Tommy and Wilbur know?" He questions

"Yes, I came here with Techno because those idiots needed help" you respond, just wanting to get over with it. "How do you know how to go to Pogtopia?" you question

"Tommy's fault. I'm a double agent >:)" he says eagerly, and you can't help but smile

"That's great! but how are you putting up? who's the goat man? why is Dream so defensive of you?" You question

"The goat man-? Schlatt? he's the president. and i have no idea why Dream is protective. When Schlatt was elected as president, he made me his right hand man, and kicked out Tommy and Will." he answers

You sigh but dont ask more questions, and quietly walk to Pogtopia with Tubbo, happy to know he was safe. In that moment, you forget about everything around you and pretend it was like nothing had ever changed.

==================================================

1007 WORDS THATS LONGER :D

I'm getting better at this pog

also i wrote this in school lmao dont be mad if there are spelling errors

Have a good day or night! <3