||𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒||

After Techno left that night, you weren't able to sleep. If Wilbur and Tommy had been kicked out of l'manburg, what did that mean for Niki and Tubbo (because tubbo is tubbo and how can't you like that guy)? Were they kicked out too? were they ok? You pondered on this for several hours, hoping that if they were still in l'manburg that they were ok with this heck of a president that the apparently had now. 

You get out of bed and put on your armor, then walk to greet Edward the Enderman (main character dies later arc pog) who continued to scream in his boat. Unsurprised, you leave the room and find Techno trading with villagers, without armor on but with an enderchest on him. You look at him from afar, wondering what he was doing before he realizes you were there.

"G'morning Y/n, hopefully you got some sleep if you're coming with me," he says. "also put your armor & weapons in the enderchest we're not bringing items unless we absolutely need to." You look at him, confused. Technoblade never traveled without armor, much less without weapons. 

"what's going on, why can't we take our stuff?" you question

"Reasons. If all comes to worst we can just take 'em out of our enderchests" he responds. "besides, from what i've been told Wilbur and Tommy live in a ravine, so armor should be the least of our worries" he finishes.

You didn't want to question this, so you walk out of the room mumbling something about meeting techno outside of his house in 5 minutes as you go to find food. You find some golden apples and golden carrots in one of his chests and put them in your inventory, then walk outside to find Techno ready to go. You wave goodbye to Phil, and then start walking the long way to L'manburg.

"you do realize we can nether travel to L'manburg, right?" he asks sarcastically.

"You've never bothered to show me to the portal" you say as you roll your eyes.

Techno then takes off running into a direction, and he's faster then you expected. You chased after him, breathless but glad that you wouldn't have to do this for too long.

"thanks for making my life harder, dork" you say jokingly as you enter the nether

"no problem. all in a day in the life" he responds in his monotone voice 

               :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

You arrive at L'manburg/dream smp lands with Techno during midday. He tells you to hide and trail behind him slowly, but doesn't give you a reason why. he splashes invisibility on you and the goes to wait for tommy. 

You didn't want to wait for 1 hour just for tommy to finally get to techno so you decided to wander around (yes you have more invis pots). you end up stumbling upon a large castle with pride flags all around, so you assumed this was Eret's place. Eret was one of your friends back when you lived in L'manburg, but it was mostly due to common interests. You wondered if he would be happy to see you but decide against it as you sprint around and crash into someone unexpected. 

From the 4 years it had been since you had last seen this person you scowled as their faceless presence wondered what they had bonked into

but it became worse when you saw Tubbo standing next to who you assumed was the new president behind him.

=========================================================

 581 words pog :)

i really should change the title name lmao

Have a good day or night! <3