||||

2nd person view

Fundy looks at you with a scared look. He back up only to fall down. (o7)

"heeeeey y/n uh nice seeing you here..." Fundy says. you cringe.

"Cut to the chase Fundy, what are you doing here? i'm not going to hurt you, but you're not exactly welcomed" You respond

"Well... I came to apologize?"

"For what?"

"For being such an idiot and siding with schlatt? I can't believe i would make such a dumb move like that still."

"Can't you see? we all make idiot mistakes. Like me here. for deciding to come here with Techno in the first place. all a fucking mess." (*cough* restraining myself from using the word 'shuck') you respond bitterly.

"If Wil and Tommy weren't so up their own arses, maybe everything would be fine. Maybe I shouldn't have came after all!" you continue. "It's Techno's friends anyways, not mine. Whatever, I forgive you"

"Thanks-?"

"You should go and explain to tubbo and tommy or something. I don't make the rules here. Oh yeah, and wilbur's gone crazy. Might not want to talk to him" you say, smirking as you help Fundy get up. 

"Yeah, ok then, I'll go find Tommy I guess, i mean... I saw what happened to Tubbo" He responds, then runs off. You look off after him, wondering if he would make it out alive. 

Did you really actually only consider them as Techno's friends? did you consider at least some of them your friends? you weren't sure right then and there. It was much more then complicated. You used to consider Wilbur as your friend, but now you weren't so sure. He had gone crazy. For that fact, you considered him more of a brother over a friend, but you were having trouble seeing him as anything other then the beginnings of a monster now. (dark huh) 

=============================================================

Short chapter just wanted to get over with it

had a hard week because of school and other stuff and also hated how i ended my last chapter so yeah

uh

hopefully uploading schedule will be better

btw The maze runner is pog :)

-Ori