25

"Plagg come here! I wanna put this cute outfit on you!" you laughed whilst chasing after Plagg around Adrien's room.

He eventually phased through the walls to appear next to Adrien, hiding inside his shirt so he would be away from your grasp. Adrien however was sitting on his bed, occupied on his phone, scrolling through whatever social media app he was on.

"I can't believe you revealed yourself to her Adrien! Do you have any idea what could happen, your identity is in danger, most importantly my dignity is in danger! HELP!" Plagg screeched as you flopped on the bed, hoping to scare him out of his hiding spot.

"I hate my life.." he sighed.

"Aww don't be like that Plagg, here!" a piece of camembert was now in your hand and Plagg's eyes sparkled as he took it.

"I like her, can we keep her Adrien?" Plagg's mood did a whole 180 as he happily ate the cheese from the palm of your hand, your other hand moved to gently caress the top of his head.

"Hey [Y/N], do you wanna come with me to Kitty Section's debut?" Adrien turned to face you, showing the advertisement poster on his phone.

"OH right! I completely forgot! Who else is going?" you sat down next to him, Plagg was now sitting on your shoulder, fiddling around with strands of your hair.

"Just the whole class...no big deal..." he mumbled.

"Nevermind I'm staying home, have fun anyway!"

"[Y/N]...Luka will be thereeee." he said in a sing-song tone, almost as if he was trying to bribe you.

"Hmmm tempting, but no. I'm sure he's probably already heard about what happened and hates me too..

I can't believe everyone sided with Lila! That stupid, fake, lying, two faced, bit-"

You felt a small hand- or rather paw press against your lips, and your eyes looked down to see Plagg hovering next to your face.

"Watch your language [Y/N]." he stated bluntly.

"I didn't even say anything yet!" you rolled your eyes before taking Plagg into your hand to gently rock him back and forth.

"Like I was saying, he probably doesn't like me anymore..he's been avoiding me." you words were followed by a soft sigh.

"Alright then how about the two of us go out for ice cream!" Adrien exclaimed with his usual radient smile.

"I guess..sounds better than staying at home by myself." you proclaimed, standing up to begin slowly trailing back to your room.

♡♡♡

"Do you know what will happen if someone finds out that you're Chat Noir?" Plagg was floating around Adrien as he tapped away on his phone.

"Relax Plagg, I trust [Y/N] with my life, she wouldn't tell a single soul I promise." he didn't hesitate to defend you as he finished typing his final words.

"I just hope you're right about that.." Plagg whispered, settling down into one of Adrien's pockets.

♡♡♡

"What kind of icecream are you getting [Y/N]?" Adrien questioned as the two of you crossed the streets along with other pedestrians.

The two of you managed to escape his bodyguard by sneaking out of the back gate , it was a clever plan but it would only last for so long.