Chapter 12; three times in a row

Las three chapters have not been edited.please forgive me :(.

Samantha;

This was a beautiful morning. Luckily for me, dad said not a single thing about last night which I was extremely grateful for but I couldn't help but think back to last night. Jite, I liked his name and though it was dark, I was happy that I was still able to see a little of his smile.

"Sam!, Your brother is here to see you". My dad shouted from down stairs which had me thinking what he came to do after bailing on me yesterday.
."calm down Sammy. It's better you let him speak and then let him realize that you didn't like that and try to do it as nicely as possible".

"Well I say you let is handle it and give him the beating of his life" dean said holding a baseball game in his hands.

"And I totally agree with this guy for once" Benard said joining the conversion.

Sometimes when they talked like this, I always forgot that they weren't real. well to others and they made me feel like I was special with them as my best friends. That was apart from Rebecca I always tended to stay as far away from her as possible.

"Samantha!, Are you coming" my dad said from down stairs

"I am coming dad!" I shouted as i went down.
"Okay honey. Remember to stay close to your brother at all times okay" he said as he hugged me and whispered into my ear. "Try to not talk to yourself when you go there okay". He didn't say it in a spiteful or angry way. No instead, he sounded worried or more like concerned.

Today was the day. Well not THE day but the day. I was moving in with my brother today. Apparently my brother lived closet to my new school. So dad thought it was going to be easier for me to complete high school that way since he was most of the time not going to be home. Of course he gave me the keys to the house Incase I wanted to stay over sometimes.

"Where is your stuff" I brother said looking at his watch. Well how welcoming. I didn't even bother to answer.

"Sam are you mad at me?"
"No"
"Really? Cause you are giving me that face you give when you are mad. So what is wrong?"
"You bailed on me All. You promised to hang out with me yesterday but you didn't you just ditched me and did not even bother to call" I said as I shoved him away and entered into the car by now the tears had already started coming out and I could not stop it.

'you know sooner or later, everyone is just going to see you as a burden' HE said

"No, you are wrong, I may not have everyone but I have people that love me very much" I said aloud trying to sound brave but deep down, I was scared that what he was saying was true.

'are you sure? Cause I remember your mum always telling you of how she loves you but where is she now?. Didn't even think twice before giving you over to your dad. Why don't you just end it'

I felt like I was suffocating like there was no air. I tried to block out the words that he was saying but all was to avail.

"Leave me alone!!" I said as I closed my ears with my hands as tightly as I could.

'disgusting garba-".

"Sam? I am truly sorry for ditching you like that. It's just that I had a lot going on yesterday. Will you forgive me?"

"I forgive you Al. I just wished you contacted me and I am sorry that I talked to you that way."

"It's cool now that we've loaded the car, I think we should go somewhere" he said as he pulled the brakes and drove out of the parking lot. I was going to miss my dad a lot though.