001: scream my name

warning: swearing 

warning: swearing 

"i made you scream my name"
...

2 lost souls sitting by the shore, admiring the crimson sky in front of their eyes as the sun kept going deeper into the horizon. The 2 locked eyes before leaning in and connecting their lips.

*beep beep beep*

The brunette girl woke up clutching her head tight before reaching over to the alarm clock and hitting it till it went off and then rolling on to her side before completely understanding the situation she was in. A brunette boy was sleeping beside her into him the girl cuddled before even realizing who it was. A while later the girl heard a subtle music which came from her phone. The call was from her older brother daniel james seavey who was in a famous band called why don't we.

 "Aubrey wake up, mom wants us down for breakfast" the 21 year old said to his younger sister.

"Bro, your room is literally across from mine, you could've just walked in and told me" Aubrey answered while Daniel switched the camera position to show his girlfriend sleeping on him.

"Yeah that's why I didn't just walk up" the seavey boy said while showing his face again.

"Looks like someone had fun last night" the girl smirked as Daniel rolled his eyes.

"Just get down" he said before ending the call.

After the call ended, the brunette went to go brush her teeth and then decided to wake the boy up and tell him that he should leave, after all it was just a hook up.

The girl walked over to the bed and stripped the blanket off the boy to reveal none other than her brother's bandmate corbyn matthew besson. Looking at his face only a scream left her mouth before she went and locked her door while nudging the boy awake.

"Jonah let me sleep dude, my head hurts" the boy said before pulling the covers back on.

"Corbyn, wake the fuck up right now" the girl pinched the boy's side before he woke up in pain.

"Oww, the fuck? I'm up" he rubbed his eyes and as soon as he saw Aubrey, his eyes widened as he took a step back.

"What am I doing here?" Corbyn muttered before putting his shirt back on.