022: you're kinda making it obvious

warning: swearing and a few kisses

"corbyn, buddy, you're on half a heart- don't make it more obvious than it already is"

...

after a progressively long duration, the friend group had finally decided to take some time off for each other. they'd decided to all come over at the seavey household, since most of their hang outs occurred at that exact location. it wasn't quite early when corbyn arrived, maybe a little past noon, but he saw jonah on the couch already with his eyes glued on his phone. he walked over to his bandmate and greeted him while doing their handshake before plopping down on the couch right next to him. silence surrounded the air for a solid 2 minutes before corbyn realized one of his motto of coming earlier than he'd planned.

"hey jonah, have you seen bri?" corbyn asked out of the blue making jonah look up from his phone.

"not really no-" jonah replied switching the screen of his phone off "- why?"

"oh it's not a big deal, she just texted me a while back that she'd reached so i thought i'd go talk to her, i mean i did miss my girlfriend" corbyn chuckled but jonah's face was nowhere near to cracking a laugh.

"you realize this is daniel's house too right? and that he actually lives here more than aubrey does" jonah deadpanned.

"your point exactly?" corbyn replied bluntly.

"there's a high chance you can get caught" jonah rolled his eyes.

"nah we won't get caught just yet"

"corbyn, buddy, you're on half a heart here-" jonah patted corbyn's shoulder "- don't make it more obvious than it already is"

"i mean we are friends and daniel knows only that part of our relationship-" corbyn spoke in a soft tone "- besides i have cover"

corbyn pointed his index finger at jonah and the 22 year old just vigorously nodded his head towards the side.

"there is absolutely no fucking way that i'm gonna be your bait-" jonah stated "- you're not gonna leave me off the hook are you?"

corbyn shook his head in a no as jonah quietly sighed.

"i am giving you five minutes, not more than five fucking minutes" jonah said but corbyn was already on his way upstairs as he yelled out to jonah.