006: i'm single stop reminding me

warning: swearing

warning: swearing

"stop reminding me that i'm single Daniel and go spend the day with Franny doing cute couple shit"

...

'valentine's day'

This day was just something different, something that was utter bullshit, at least that's what Aubrey thought. Valentine's day was just like every other day, you had to wake up and go work and eat and sleep everything was like any other day. Okay maybe not, just minus the I love you and the I will be yours forever and all that sappy shit. If someone did all this sappy shit on some other day, would that be Valentine's day? Maybe the girl's hate for Valentine's day was because every year she'd be alone on this day while everyone else was enjoying with their significant other. 

Aubrey was sitting on the sofa, cross legged and writing something in her book, when Daniel approached her.

"If it isn't the single one of the family" Daniel mocked the girl.

"Stop reminding me that I'm single Daniel and go spend the day with Franny doing cute couple shit" Aubrey scoffed. 

"Why are you so salty?" Daniel asked sitting next to her on the couch.

"I don't even care about Valentine's day, it's so fucking stupid" Aubrey looked down at her notebook.

"Hey, I know that you care okay-" Daniel lifted her chin up "-wait I have an idea"

Aubrey just looked at her brother with a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"You can spend the day with Corbyn" it sounded like she'd misheard him.

"I'm sorry what?" Aubrey furrowed her eyes.

"Yeah well me and Franny are going out and so are Zach and Kay, Jonah said he was going on a date with this girl and well Jack is going to Hawaii so, you and Corbyn can do stuff together to like fill your 'loneliness' I guess" Daniel quoted.

"I thought you'd hate me hanging out with any of the boys" Aubrey questioned her brother.

"You can have friends, just don't date any of them because that would be weird" Daniel said as Aubrey reached down and hugged him.

"I'll go text Corbyn" she said getting up from the sofa.

"Have fun"

aubrey✨

hey i have a proposition for you

aubrey✨

also i think you will say yes cuz ur def bored😂

corbyn🖤

wow, you're such a guesser🙄