002: can you be normal?

warning: swearing and mature scenes

"how should I be normal when you're the best sex I've had in a while?"

...

"So where are you going again?" both Daniel and Christian were standing in the door way of Aubrey's room questioning the girl about her plans that she made with her best friend.

"I told mom already, I'm spending the night at June's" Aubrey said while packing some stuff in a backpack.

juniper evelyn morgan was technically Aubrey's saviour right now. Aubrey was not only lying to her family but also to her best friend and for whom? For corbyn matthew besson, a boy, let alone her brother's best friend and for what? just for sex because even though she didn't wanna admit, corbyn was pretty good at it. Aubrey had told her best friend June that she was going to the club and she didn't want anyone to know so she told her to back Aubrey's back in case her parents called or something.

"Why are you going to June's?" Daniel asked Aubrey.

"Girls night dumb bitch" Aubrey scoffed.

"Don't call him a bitch" Christian sounded offended of the statement not even directed at him.

"Then tell him to stop acting like one" Aubrey explained.

"I'm just asking where you're going Aubrey" Daniel also sounded really offended.

"I'm literally just going to Juniper's it's not like imma sneak behind your back" Aubrey scoffed.

"We're just looking out for you" Christian said in a soft voice.

"I know but it's literally June and please for god's sake stop being so protective of me" Aubrey stormed away.

According to what Corbyn and Aubrey had planned, she was going to drive to June's and then both Corbyn and Aubrey would walk to a hotel nearby. She met the brunette boy near her best friend's house as they walked into the hotel.

"Did Jonah ask you anything serious when you left the house?" Aubrey asked as Corbyn held the girl's hand and walked into the lift.

"I told him I was gonna go for a late night drive to clear my head. Besides, he knows that I can sleep in my car so there's not really a problem here" Corbyn said while the lift started to go up.

"Why are you getting so fucking restless Corbs?" Aubrey asked as Corbyn kept tapping his foot.

"I don't really know" Corbyn replied as the door opened.