010: me and you, a real date

warning: heated make out

"will you go on a date with me?"

...

As the lights turned green, Corbyn quickly turned left and pulled up in a quiet area. Just as the engine turned off, Aubrey kicked her shoes off and slipped into the back seat as Corbyn followed her in the back. Corbyn pulled his shirt as he sat down while Aubrey sat on his lap and tried to straddle him. She tied her hair back before slowly attaching her lips on Corbyn's and pulling his body closer to hers. The boy pulled her closer by gripping her waist while Aubrey put her hands on the back of his head, them fiercely making out. Their tongues, fighting for dominance as Aubrey won but Corbyn immediately left her lips and trailed down her neck leaving small kisses till he reached her sweet spot and she quietly moaned.

"You like that baby?" Corbyn kissed the spot again as Aubrey moaned in response.

Corbyn reached down and pulled off Aubrey's top as his phone started to ring causing the boy to groan as he continued kissing Aubrey.

"Corbs, pick it up, it might be important" Aubrey reached for his pocket and pulled out his phone.

As both Aubrey and Corbyn saw the contact name and that it was a facetime call, Aubrey accidentally dropped his phone on the ground.

"It's fucking Daniel, put your shirt on Corbyn" Aubrey reached down to the ground and picked his phone as Corbyn put his shirt on.

"We're so fucked Aubrey, he's going to find out" Corbyn panicked as Aubrey pecked his lips.

"He won't, just be calm and speak. Show your face and nothing will happen okay? You got this bub" Aubrey slowly got off his lap as Corbyn picked the call.

"Yo Corbyn what took you so-" the faux blonde started ranting before he saw Corbyn's surroundings "-oh you're in your car"

"Umm yeah what's good bro?" Corbyn wiped off the sweat on his forehead.

"Oh we were all going to hop on Roblox so I thought I'd ring you" Daniel ran his hands through his hair as he put on his headset.

"I'll join you guys when I reach home okay?" Corbyn fixed his hair as well when Daniel just nodded and cut the call.

"You know, being close to getting caught is kind of fun now, isn't it Besson?" Aubrey smirked as Corbyn threw his phone on the drivers seat and pulled Aubrey on his lap again.