018: franny and anna can help

warning: swearing

warning: swearing

"please don't tell Daniel about this Fran"

...

it had been 5 days. 5 whole days since corbyn had left his room, since they had their fight, since aubrey had felt happy. the first two days, jonah let corbyn immerse in his grief but as the days passed by, he started getting concerned for corbyn. corbyn was sitting by the foot of his bed, a headset tucked in from one side when he heard a knock on the door. even though corbyn was using call of duty as a distraction, he kept dying because he wasn't focused. corbyn lifted his headset and looked to his door seeing jonah standing their with a plate and tetrapack in his hand.

"hi corbyn-" jonah came and sat by him as corbyn took his focus back to his game.

"hey"

within the past 5 minutes corbyn died 7 times that was until he completely gave up, removing the headset and throwing the controller on his bed.

"dude you can't be doing this to yourself, you haven't eaten in a whole day" jonah's voice was concerned as he handed the plate to corbyn.

"i'm not hungry dude" and corbyn pushed the plate away as they heard a knock on his door, both boys looking at june standing there.

the girl walked all the way to corbyn and sat in front of him. pulling corbyn into a hug who eventually gave in. jonah wasn't jealous because he truly knew how much corbyn had suffered in the past 5 days.

"both of you are miserable, i don't see the fucking point in this" june muttered as she tried to feed corbyn.

"you know what, you should talk to franny and anna, they'll help you-" jonah suggested "-but for now you need to get out of this fucking room"

 corbyn thanked jonah and got up from his position deciding it was finally time for him to get better. he texted the girls on his way to the mall.

corbyn😶

franny i have to talk to you can i come over later?

corbyn😶

anna too

franny🙃

sure