014: your words not mine

warning: swearing and kisses

"'fuck you corbyn' those were your words, not mine"

...

aubrey woke up to the feeling of a heavy weight on her waist, she turned around to see a person sleeping beside her and panicked. She ended up kicking the person in the stomach as she heard a loud thud and an 'oww' from the person when she realized that she wasn't in her room, she was in corbyn's.

"bri, what the fuck was that for?" corbyn rubbed his body as he groaned and sat in a corner of the bed.

"i'm really sorry corbs, i forgot that i don't live alone" the boy groaned and got up.

"who's taking a shower first?"

"you go" aubrey stripped the covers off her legs and walked to the balcony.

"i promise i won't take long" was what she heard from corbyn before she walked off into the balcony.

as soon as aubrey hopped out of the shower, the aroma of sweet scents mixed with the air. Now, in a house full of boys, you'd expect a mess everywhere and probably someone being responsible enough to cook but aubrey walked down to see all the boys on their phones with a plate of pancakes sitting on the counter top in front of each boy.

"good morning guys" aubrey cheered which made eben drop his phone on the ground as corbyn and jonah looked up from their phones and greeted the girl.

"yo bitches, get off your phones" aubrey screamed before grabbing their phones and keeping it to the side.

"what was that for?" jonah whined as june approached the kitchen after walking out of jonah's room, hugging the girl and greeting everyone.

"whatever it was, aubrey, you did the right thing" june interrupted as corbyn dove into his plate.

"baby, you're supposed to be on my side" jonah sounded offended as corbyn chuckled.

"don't you dare show your teeth besson, you guys are addicted to your phones" aubrey threatened the besson boy as his laugh turned into silence.

"oh that's what this is about-" june realized "-now i'm one hundred percent with aubrey"

"they're literally influencers, they have to be quite active on social media" eben defended the boys, earning a deep glare from both the girls.