026: corbrey's official

warning: swearing

warning: swearing

"hah bitch, just 2 months yet we're still better"

...

what essentially would have been a collab between franny and aubrey turned out to be a couple's video. franny was backed up against daniel on the couch of aubrey's apartment while corbyn had his arms wrapped around aubrey's waist and his head on her shoulders. aubrey set the camera up in such a way that all of them were in frame.

"hey guys-" aubrey waved to the camera "- so i'm back and as you can see or saw from the thumbnail and title, i'm not alone. after much begging and blackmailing by june and franny, i decided to upload on my channel cuz why not?"

"if only anyone watches this-" daniel joked.

"bitch-" aubrey cursed as corbyn and franny laughed "- anyway i'm joined by my wife franny, my annoying ass brother daniel and my stupid boyfriend corbyn" they all waved at the camera.

"at the time we're filming this, me and bri aren't official but take this as a coming out video i guess" corbyn smiled.

"anyway we thought of doing a which couple knows each other best kinda shit so yeah let's hop in"

"don't leave me with your brother aubrey-" franny cried "- i don't like him very much"

"damn daniel, your girlfriend just told you off" corbyn chuckled.

"aubrey would do the same if she was in franny's place" daniel's voice hinted some amount of offense.

"would you bri?" corbyn questioned.

"would i corbs?" aubrey replied with a question quickly turning her head to the camera and whispering 'i wouldn't'.

"HAHH" corbyn pointed his finger at daniel "- suck it seavey"

"okay let's calm down here and start before the intro becomes 10 hours long" franny stopped daniel from saying something back at corbyn.

"so i've been planning this for over a week and umm I have some questions here" aubrey pointed to a small bowl.

"and we have two white boards here to write the answers" franny added.

"may the best couple win" daniel announced.

"it's on guys" corbyn muttered as him and daniel shook hands as though they were about to enter war.

first up franny picked a question.

"what is their favourite colour?" franny crumbled the piece of paper and placed it to the side.

both corbyn and daniel started to write down on their boards.