028: bonfire babes

warning: swearing and kisses

"why do you need a bonfire to keep you warm if i can already cuddle you?"

...

(i just had to come in and say this HAPPY PRIDE MONTH GUYS!!!!)

"dude get your lazy ass up" daniel walked in to corbyn's room where aubrey had been trying to pull him out of bed to get to the bonfire.

"i just don't understand why do you need a bonfire to keep you warm if i can already cuddle you" corbyn looked over to his girlfriend, pulling the covers over himself.

"corbyn if you don't get out they'll actually yank you out the bed" franny said as she stood against the door, her hands crossed.

not paying attention to what franny had just said 10 seconds ago, corbyn had the feeling of coldness around his ankles and the side of his bare arms when he completely realized that he was in fact being pulled out of bed by the seavey siblings. the covers were stripped off corbyn, giving each other a quick nod, daniel and aubrey pulled corbyn by his legs, the brunette landing on the carpeted floor on his butt. daniel and aubrey were a laughing mess as they hi-fived each other, corbyn getting off the floor in pure anger. although daniel wasn't scared of what corbyn would do, aubrey was and knowing her boyfriend, she also knew that within the next 30 seconds they'd be recreating tom and jerry, aubrey being jerry and corbyn being tom.

aubrey didn't even waste a second to bolt out the door of her room, corbyn keeping a close chase. skipping three steps at a time, aubrey and corbyn were now in the living room both on either sides of the couch waiting for one wrong move from the latter. beating corbyn to it, aubrey saw jonah and ran behind him, the duo running around in circles.

"stop before y'all hypnotize me, jeez" jonah screamed causing both of them to stop in the places they were in.

"speak-" june  crossed her arms and stood right beside jonah.

both corbyn and aubrey started speaking at the same time causing all the words to feel like the buzz of a pack of bees.

"zip it you two" june snapped.

"daniel speak" jonah said looking over in the direction where franiel were coming from, in complete hopes that either of the two knew what had gotten corbyn to chase aubrey.

the first thing jonah and june did after hearing the story hit their hands against their foreheads in sync, making it look like they were both paired or something. knowing that june was probably going to hit her and leaning against corbyn wasn't an option, aubrey tried to slip away from the group. slowly lifting her way up the back rest of the couch, aubrey was almost off the couch before franny's voice was heard, causing the girl to jump at the sudden sound, her falling on the floor.

"baby you okay?" corbyn panicked and ran to aubrey as daniel tried to control his laughter but tried to be concerned at the same time.

"i'm good" aubrey replied, geeting off the floor and dusting her clothes.

"oh how i wish that would have been clipped" daniel finally let out a laugh.

"i swear to fucking god daniel, i will rip your hair out" aubrey charged at daniel but corbyn gripped her waist just in time so that she didn't actually attack him.

"doesn't that speak sibling love?" june playfully rolled her eyes.

"can we like not fight right now? we have a dinner to get to" franny sighed.

"weren't we going to a bonfire?" aubrey questioned.

"oh yeah that, we missed it" jonah replied.

"well blame corbyn here" daniel scoffed.

"don't you dare attack my boyfriend daniel james seavey" aubrey threatened daniel walking up to him and giving him a death glare.

"or what?" daniel stepped forward staring back at his sister.

"okayyy, we're gonna go and get changed now-" corbyn picked aubrey up by her waist and walked up the stairs, into their room.

walking out the bathroom in corbyn's picked out dress and her own fuzzy bathroom slippers, aubrey did a little twirl for corbyn before facing give and giving him an air kiss.

corbyn being as cheesy and dramatic as his girlfriend, caught the kiss mid-air and pulled it to his heart, gracefully falling down on their bed causing them both to start laughing.

aubrey walked over to the mirror, in an attempt to do her makeup, corbyn admiring her from the near distance.

"hi bri" corbyn whispered against aubrey's neck, the boy wrapping his arms around the girl's stomach.

"hiya corbs" aubrey smiled before going back to doing her makeup.

"what are you applying?" corbyn asked looking at the little brush aubrey had in her hand.

"blush. do you wanna do it for me?" aubrey signalled corbyn to take the brush from her.

"do you trust me enough?" corbyn questioned, taking the brush between his two fingers.

"i trust you with my life corbyn" aubrey smiled, assuring corbyn's nervous self.

corbyn concentrated for a while, applying the pink powdery stuff as perfectly as he possibly could. aubrey was smiling at the intensity of corbyn's focus.

finishing the touches of makeup and fixing her hair in the mirror, aubrey wore her sneakers. she felt a pair of hands hover over her eyes covering it.

"i got you something-" corbyn mumbled, reaching for his pocket and pulling out a ring box and putting it in front of aubrey's face while uncovering her eyes "- it's a promise ring"

"oh my, it's so pretty-" aubrey squealed as she put the ring on her finger.

"i love you baby" corbyn kissed aubrey's cheeks.

"i love you more" aubrey turned around to peck his lips.

"i promise to change that ring more real one soon enough-" corbyn kissed aubrey's neck.

"i promise to wait until you do love"

they were now down by the front door, the last ones out the cottage. aubrey looked at corbyn and pulled him by his arm, corbyn coming closer for the girl to speak in his ear.

"first to flick the side of daniel's head picks the movie tonight" aubrey giggled.

"deal" corbyn pecked aubrey's lips and then proceeding to run out the door before she could getting a head start.

"that's not fair, you cheated corbyn, you distracted me" aubrey pouted.

corbyn pulled aubrey closer to his body by her back, cupping the side of her face with one hand and using the other to remove a strand of hair from her face. he took a look at her, but she looked away from him, in a way mad at what he'd just done.

"baby look at me-" there it was the iconic line to their song, bringing back memories to how they'd started everything.

she looked at him, arms wrapped around his neck. as soon as she looked at him, he connected their lips together literal fireworks going off in the background. he pulled away and looked at the sky, pecking aubrey's lips one last time.

"all is fair in love angel, all is fair in love"