009: not a pretty sight

warning: swearing and make outs

"how do I always walk in on you two?"

...

"Okay I'm like really fucking bored right now" Jack threw up his arms in defense as he scanned his surroundings.

Christian and Kobe had already left to go to bed like a long time ago while Jonah was sitting on the ground with his one knee hugging his chest and his back against the couch. Zach had his body balanced on the arm rest while he was looking at his phone and Daniel's legs were on top as his upper body just hung down from the couch, head rested on the floor. As for Corbyn, he was sitting next to Jack on the dual couch playing with the rings on his fingers.

"We've literally ran out of like every fun thing I can think of" Daniel got up from the position he was in as he looked really pale.

"Maybe we can hang with the girl's?" Zach spoke after which he earned some attention from the bored boys.

"Not it" all the boys yelled before Corbyn looked up and realized he hadn't said it.

"I guess I'll go" Corbyn started getting up from the couch when Jack stopped him.

"On second thoughts, I wanna walk for a bit, I'll go" Jack quickly got up before anyone who say anything.

Jack very well knew that if Corbyn would go to call Aubrey, he'd end up just flirting with the girl and being clingy af.

The boy also knew for a fact that the girls wouldn't let him off the hook without asking for something in return. Scared of what the girl would brew up in their heads, Jack slowly walked up the stairs and looked towards Aubrey's room. He took a deep breath and subtly knocked on the door to be greeted by June.

"Hey" Jack said awkwardly as June opened the door further to reveal Aubrey.

"What do you want Avery?" Aubrey crossed hers arms as she furrowed her eyebrows at the brunette.

"Well me and the boys had a proposition for you guys" Jack scratched his neck in the process.

"We're listening" all the girls had their attention to Jack.

"You guys wanna hang out?" Jack said it all in one breath.

"Sure?" Kay answered for Aubrey.

"Yeah I'm actually fine with that" Aubrey glared at Kay as June opened her mouth to say something.