Photo of Lilia above
Vote.comment.share.
Enjoy
X
_viv

*doorbell rings*
Ginger! The pizza's here! "Did you order pineapple topping?"  His do even eat that? " did you though?" Yeah but only a medium size only you ever eats that."thank you thank you thank you" whatever ginger, I'll get the door."Faye's running a little late today" a little? I said as I shut the door. We agreed to meet an hour ago and now the pizza's gonna get cold."not if we eat without her" ginger  said with her biggest puppy eyes that weirds me out more than anything. First of all you know those eyes work more on freaking me out than convincing me second of all I wouldn't do that to Faye, I know when she gets here she'll be starving. " when is starting to look like if lil" have a lit patience young lady ugh and to think Faye buys you more stuff."because I'm so lovable duh" she said with her hands on her hips. The sound of the doorbell interrupted what would have turned into a full blown argument with my ten year old sister. Saved by the bell I tell you.

I rush to the door and swing it open to reveal my disheveled looking friend standing, woah what died around you? " my mums soul probably, God she has lost her mind I tell you, I thought this week has been bad but today was just brutal,she threw her mug at the agent, it was hilarious but now the dude doesn't want to show us anymore houses and she still hasn't found 'the one'. "Wait are we gonna sleep here or are you gonna let me in?" I'm sorry come in. I literally thought you were going to cancel." And spend the night with Satan? No thanks. She's in a mood today cause dad's visiting days are coming up" how is he doing anyways? "He's good Canada is so cold I don't know how he loves it so much there"

"Faye! You made it!" Hey ginger what's up Faye says as they fist bump. For the record she totally wanted us to eat without you. "Hey!" " liar!" They say simultaneously. Whatever you too I'm ready to eat. "Hey lil what movie should we watch?" Whatever has  a good mystery in it obviously. " I got nothing like that but lucky for you I'm high on the romance tonight ay!' Faye! I say as I chuckle. Well whatever is PG though I don't need Ginger's attitude increasing because she learned a new word."sure sure".

We gather in the living room with pizza and snacks, Faye puts on the wedding planner and we dig in.once the food is finished both ginger and Faye fall asleep and as usual I finish the movie alone. I actually liked this one compared to Faye's horrible choices.
Anyways this is our norm me,my sister and my closest friend spending the weekend nights together. Ever since my mom picked up an extra shift at the hospital it's been the three of us. My Dad? Well cancer totally fucked us over and took him away. it's been two years now so it's getting easier. I remember when ginger was born and we use to take her to the zoo on the weekends and feed the monkeys those are my last thoughts as I drift into unconsciousness.