twelve

Photo of Gigi above
Please do vote.comment.share.

Viv
A little short but written with love:-)

                                Lilia
A week of school goes by in the blink of an eye with Assignments, projects, test's and the PSAT's coming up. Its been a week since the day I lashed out at Leo and I've barely even seen him since then. He hasn't come to the meeting all week and we don't sure any class but I've seen him briefly in the hallways but he never acknowledges me and I know I'm the one meant to be pissed but I can't help but feel guilty, what if he is missing therapy because of me and whatever it is that sent him there gets worse? I'm switching my books for my gym bag when I make the resolve to seek him out today after school, I hope he doesn't vanish like he seems to be doing lately.

The period goes smoothly seeing as I'm very athletic  and enjoy sports so after showering and getting dressed I walk out to my locker when I spot Faye standing next to it but another person catches my attention, Leo. He's holding a canvas which doesn't surprise me because he's an Art student, he's walking towards me probably to his locker but he's looking down and hasn't seen me yet, I'm already holding my breathe when I hear someone swear "shit"!  I look up and see Leo's canvas on the floor and paint brushes scattered around it,he looks pissed to the max and The kid who ran into him is there about to shit himself and the murderous glare Leo is giving him. Like the natural peacemaker I am I walk up to them and grab the boys hand. What happened, I say  " I- I -I  didn't see him" he stutters nervously. Its okay I say now looking at Leo who finally looks away from the kid running a hand through his hair in frustration probably. You should go I tell the boy and he does that muttering series of "so sorry " as he leaves. I go ahead and pick up the brushes while he just let's me but when I go for the canvass that had been overturned due to the fall he swoops down but I've already picked it up and I look at it to see my honey brown eyes staring back at me. Its a painting of me. My jaw is probably on the floor because I'm not someone who has a large ego or anything but its pretty damn good painting. I mean he got the Angles  of my face down to my nose contour a hundred percent correct. Literally only the owner of a face should be able to get it this accurately. I continue to gape at the picture until someone clears their throat, I see that Faye has joined us and is currently staring at the painting. "Woah you're really good" she says looking up at him,he smiles and scratches his hair awkwardly. Before I can say something the bell goes and I sigh. Have you been avoiding me? I choose to ask. "You kinda did imply that we stay away from each other " he says with a wry smile. I said a lot I shouldn't have that day I cringe " so did I and I apologise" he says before collecting his materials from me and stalking off. Now I'm stupefied.

Did he just act like he did not make probably the most beautiful painting I've ever seen?and its of me? I ask no one in particular, exasperated. " we're going to be late dude,let's go" okay now I'm determined as hell,I'm going to break down all your walls Leo, I will uncover  you are my thoughts as I go in for my last class of the day.