Photo of Winnie above
Please do vote. comment. Share
Enjoy
X
_viv

                                LEO
I used to love my life, okay maybe not love but at least it was simpler. Now I'm in this place where people practically serve me and it just irks me out . that's why I'm always in the garden, drawing sketch after sketch to pass time. I don't even know how my dad survived living here all alone for all those years. The birds are singing the sun is shining this is the perfect place for me, I come here hoping the happiness within will inebriate me. I'm still sketching the view when my thought flashes back to earlier today. At the park I met this girl who goes to my school and her little sister. It was quite an insignificant encounter but I can't stop thinking of how beautiful her eye's were, a very rich honey colour in contrast to my dark green ones. Lilia, even her name is fascinating. I mean I've heard Lilian, lila,lily even Lilianne but never Lilia.
I've seen her at school a lot but she's probably not in the Art's program hence we don't share any classes. "

Excuse me , Leon but your father has returned and asked to see you "
How many times do I tell you its Leo Bernard I say as I huff and get up to go answer him. I know there's no point ignoring him cause he'll keep sending more people to call me. I walk into the house and see my dad standing by the huge fire place. Good afternoon I say awkwardly. "Hey son how are you doing? How is school?" Great thanks for asking. " I'm sorry I've not been home lately, there's just this deal I've been trying to close,it will help is expand" Nice I say curtly. There's always more important deals to close I understand. " look Leon everything I do,I don't for you and your future. I love you son and I'm trying to show you that" well being a no show doesn't really show that you care. I have home work,I have to go I don't wait to hear anything before I jog up the stairs to me room and shut the door behind me. As I enter my phone chimes and I know its a text from Dylan. My best and only friend might I add. "Dude there's some guys going to hand out later at the lake, you wanna come?" This is Dylan being my best friend, he never ceases to invite me for these things even though he knows I never agree to come. Its not that I'm a loner or anything but ever since I moved here I've not had the time or interest to make a lot of friends. Thanks but no thanks, COD marathon at yours tomorrow? I reply. " get ready to kiss my ass Silva" he texts back "  you're on Ross, I reply with a chuckle.

After doing my home work I go back to sketching naturally. I turn on my in- built stereo and post  Malone's beer bongs and Bentley's album blasts through my room. I was doodling and singing along until I realized what or rather who I was actually drawing. Its not complete yet but I see that subconsciously I drew half of lilia's face. The drawing had nothing on her but it was really good I have to admit. So I tear it out of the pad and move to the door of my room and pin it there next to my other notable works. I pin it behind the door because no one will look behind the door purposely so it stays a secret but still in plain sight. I hear a knock on the door, I'll be right down! I holler knowing its probably for dinner. As I exit my room I roll my eyes at the boring circle that is my life.