Photo of Faye above.
Please do vote. comment.
share to encourage me

_viv.
My mum's a nurse and most times she works the nights so I've gotten used to being in charge and taking care of my ten year old sassy pants of a sister. We have had each other since she was born so we have gotten attached. The nature of mum's job rarely gives her time with us that's why on a Saturday morning ginger and I are already up and running.
We rounded the park twice before she starts wheezing and we take a break. Mum got back early this morning and went straight to bed while Faye doesn't work out ever but still manages to look so good,how unfair I know. "I'm tired lil I think we should wrap it up". Come one ginger we still have one more round to go then she does that thing where she rolls her eye's but ends up looking like she's got something in it and I chuckle. I'm kidding dude we can leave besides we gotta make breakfast for mum before she wakes up. And Faye too you know how she eats.

We're actually dressed alike in pink crop tops over black sports bras and black sweats. The differences in our hair colours are significant though. ginger has  raven black hair like mom's while I'm auburn blonde just like dad.
We're casually strolling out of the park when ginger calls at my attention " who's that ?" Who? I say as I turn and immediately lock eye's with a very intense green orbs .I quickly look away obviously. He's holding a sketch pad and a pencil sitting under a tree and shading something so furiously. I didn't realise we stopped walking until I notice the pencil that was in his hands roll and stop right at my feet. I don't know why I freeze but I just stand there switching between staring at him and the pencil. When he sees what a bozo I am he huffs and gets up to come pick it up himself and just then the impulses in my Brain decide to make an appearance and we both go down for the pencil at the same time causing us to bump foreheads. Real smooth lil I internally chastise myself as I rub my forehead.
"Are you okay lil?" So now she cares. Sure I'm fine. I turn and face my victim are you okay? He just stands up straight and nods. I'm so sorry about that he nods again dusting off his jeans. " I don't think he speaks lil" ginger not so subtly whispers. ginger I whisper yell at her,of course he does. truth is I don't actually know,although I've seen him around school we don't share any classes and I've never really heard him speak. "I do speak" he says and my eyes widen .God please tell me I didn't say that out loud I internally groan at least I hope it was internally this time. How much of that did I blabber out? I wince " just that you've never heard me speak " he says and I see a hunt of a smile on his face. Right uhm I'm sorry again for that but we have to go now I say as I begin to drag ginger away before I make an even bigger fool of myself. "Wait! I don't know you're name" and no its not him who says that its my dumb sister who doesn't know when to zip it. I glare at her but she just shrugs and goes back to him."I'm ginger and this is my sister Lilia" she says and extends her hands toward him. He didn't take her hand immediately and I thought he probably thought we were psychos so I moves to drag ginger once more when he grabbed her hand gently and shook it " Leo" . well its nice to meet you Leo and sorry again for the run in but we really have to go I say as I grab ginger firmly this time and make our way out. I think I hear him say see you at school but I may have imagined it so I don't even think about it,or maybe that's all I think about on the way back home.