Photo of Dylan above.
Please do vote. Comment.share
Enjoy
X
_viv.
                           Lilia
The day ran quite fast are my thoughts as the bell goes for the last period. I'm standing by my locker which is beside spring's and I can't help but giggle at her bored expression as a guy, I think his name  is trey asks her to get ice cream after school. I quickly switch my chemistry textbook for my Puerto Rican history one and shut my locker.  Fortunately or unfortunately depends on how you look at it I and spring share this class so I walk closer to then and say sorry to interrupt but we have to get to class now. " yeah trey I gotta go now so " " but can I see you after school?" " I'll think about it" is what she replies as she pulls me in the way of our class. Poot guy. We keep walking and she just stays quiet. Why are you uncharacteristically quiet today spring, hey spring I poke her  " I'm sorry what ?"  You're quiet, penny for your thoughts? " its nothing " that alone makes it not nothing spring  I say with a chuckle. Then she stops walking and faces me,she purses her lips as if in deliberation "Treylikesmebutwintermayormaynothavehintedthatshelikedhimlastsummer" woah slow down tiger I say even though I heard every word of her word vomit. Winter May Reign likes someone?? That is gold. "Is that the only thing you got from there? Focus Lilia" right I'm sorry uhm okay? So I think the question here is do you like trey? I say with a grimace. " I mean we started talking like a while ago we share the same language class so,he's cool I don't know" she ends with a shrug. Okay spring it's no big deal this is your twin we're talking about  " what twin?" Winter suddenly appears beside us. my eyes are wide as saucers   but she just stands their hands on her hips waiting for me to talk. Uhm I was talking about getting twin tattoos with my mum winter I say nervously. " first of all you only call me winter to my face when you're hiding something or lying second of you hate tattoos so I'm not stupid but we don't want to be late to class so this conversation will be continued" she says as she starts walking. Spring just stares at her retreating figure " well nice save Lilia "  now you got words April. " don't call me that idiot" she chuckles as we enter the class just in time before the teacher comes in.

Thankfully I'm able to Dodge Winnie after school as I grab my stuff and make my way out. I quickly text Faye and tell her I won't be needing a ride as I would be making a detour promising to explain everything later. Now that I think if it I probably should not tell anyone about this group stuff since its going to be a one time thing. I'm walking to the place as I go over the address in my head. It's only a few streets away from school so I walk instead of calling an uber. I get there after a while and I see its a center of some sorts. I follow the sound of the voices to a room full of people,guess My mum was not kidding when she said they'll be teenagers like me here. There are a little over fifteen people in total and only a handful are adults. I spot a girl with turquoise hair and piercings sitting and looking bored as hell. Before I have time to look more a lady starts clapping her hands and the room quietens. "Okay everyone lets get started grab a seat and seat facing  the podium please" soon enough we are all seated facing the podium me at the back of course. " okay hey everyone I'm Cheyenne, for the new comers no pressure we're not going to make you tell us what got you here but you can if you want to but what we must know is your name and a little bit about yourself " then everyone starts looking around and eyes landing on me,would you see how lucky I am,I'm the only new person yay! If there's One thing I do hate its introductions I wish everyone I meet and like will instantly just know everything about me that I them to. I stand up and run my palm down my skirt for good measure. I clear My throat awkwardly and speak " hey everyone I'm Lilia Margaux Reyes, I'm 17 years old and a sophomore at aureate model high school. I hear turquoise hair snicker at that but I ignore her so I don't lose my cool and continue. I'm biracial my dad is from Florida and my mum is Puerto Rican. I'm about to continue when the door swings open and everyone's attention shifts to the intruder and its none other than him.
He freezes at our eye contact but recovers quickly and takes a seat next to mine at the back.

I end my intro with my intention of going to UCLA to study forensic science. Thankfully The attention is shifted to green eyes beside me, " hey sweetheart I'm Cheyenne, you have to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you "she says. He gets up quickly and speaks " I'm Leo Silva and I'm from Portland, I'm 18, a sophomore and I love art" he sits down immediately and I freeze. Fortunately no one pays us any attention until the meeting end and when Cheyenne says that's all for today I realise that I literally didn't hear a word she said. Green eyes quickly grabs his bag and starts for the exit and I follow him. Leo! Hey wait up! He's already at the end of the hallway gee did he run or fly. He stops but doesn't turn around and even when I reach him. Are you this rude or is it just a today thing? I ask annoyed. When he doesn't answer I huff and walk past him to the exit and then I feel a hand around my forearm and I'm spinned back to face Leo. "I'm sorry" okay, I say not knowing what else to say. We stand there studying each other then I notice how his eyes are not just green but have golden flecks inside,how Sharp his jawline is and how his tousled hair sits just above his slashed eyebrows. Well I gotta go Leo so maybe I'll see you around "maybe" he says with a small smile and then we go the separate way. Just when I think he's going to walk past the car he pulls out the Keys and opens The door of the car a black Mercedes G-wagon. I stay out of sight so he doesn't offer me a ride and watch him drive off. Well isn't this an interesting turn of events.