Big plans and worries

I had just impulsively befriended Rin, I wasn't planning on it at all, he basically harrassed me last night, but his unexpected apology really touched me for some reason, I'd like to say I'm pretty good at reading people and I could tell he was sorry. I may have forgiven him but I won't forget, now I know he has a agressive and a possessive side to him. Seeing his slightly vulnerable side was also unexpected he seems have a hard time letting people in. He probably has some past trauma or something, not that it's any of my business.

After we were assigned to work as group for different tasks. Me, Rin, Eesha, Akaashi, and Ushijima will enter as guests. Next, Tendou, Bokuto, Iwaizumi, And Oikawa will work as servers. Kenma and Kuroo will be parked outside of the parking lot in a black van, it wasn't big enough to fit all of us including James Conway, but we have to squeeze all together. Lastly, Astumu and Kentaro will cause a distraction so we can make a move and sweep Conway away with us. After we do we are to drive to his warehouse and interrogate him. It will be a big mess if this plan backfires, this is my time to shine and show Shade what I'm worth. If this plan fails, well I'll be upset with myself, we don't have a plan B either so this can be very messy. One wrong move and everything can fall down like dominos. On the other hand we have to worry about weapons and Conway's men, he's obviously going to have guards and hitmen, that could be a big problem. Along with that if one of us are to get injured it can slow down the process. At this rate all we need to do is: take Conway with us, interrogate him, find out where our load is and why it's going missing, and leave as soon after we finish this task. The hardest part is getting Conway and also retrieving Shade's products. As a leader of my group I want to guarantee everyone's saftey, and a successful mission, I'm sure Rin feels the same even though he may not show it, we are competeing yet working together, how complicated.

It's been a day already after we came up with our plan. Rin said we would go downtown to get clothes for this event. While we are out shopping, Tendou, Bokuto, Iwa, and Oikawa have to get job interviews for their position as servers, hopefully they manage to all get hired. Atsumu and Kentaro left early to buy walkie-talkies for all of us to use during our mission, 'Tsumu is also supposed to teach Kentaro how to cause an power outage, probably something to do with wires and circuitsz I'm not the best with that kind of stuff.

Right now I was sitting in mine and Eesha's temporary room getting ready to go downtown. I wanted to wear something easy to take off, so I can try on clothes quicker. I slip on an grey oversized 'ACDC', the letters bolded is red wiyh lightings on each side, and I trew on some loose black pants, along with a pair of my black converse hightops. Eesha wore something familiar but she wore brighter colours, her shirt had a small panda logo on it. Once we were ready we walked out of our room, down the stairs to see Rin and the rest of the "guest list crew" waiting. He was leaning against the wall looking impatient and bored as ever.

"Took you long enough," He sighs.

"Only by...like what...2 minutes!" I say looking at the thomas the train clock on the other side of the room. This condo had odd funky decorations all around it, its dark and rusty, the little ornaments maid it brighter.

Rin doesn't reply instead he heads out the door, the sound of the metal door creaking, ringing in my ears. We follow behind. He had two taxis already waiting for us in the front parking area, I hop in one with Eesha and Akaashi, Ushijima and Rin took the other.

I'm assuming Kenma and Kuroo were back in our layer chilling, maybe making out, who knows? They definitely have something romantic going on, I see the way Kurro looks at Kenma in awe. A few months ago Kuroo basically blurted out he had feelings for Kenma.

We drive down the busy roads, cars zooming past us, police cars parked near busy parks, there was a bit of traffic. We neared our destination, our taxi tailing behind Rin's. They parked near a crosswalk, I get out of the taxi, Eesha and Akaashi following behind, I hand the man a $20 bill before slamming the door shut. Rin getting of his taxi, the weather was nice, just a little windy, Rin's hair blew in the wind, he looked majestic, his gold eyes catching mine, I think he tried smiling but it just made him look awkward, I laugh at his attempt.