7 left

Suna

I was curled up next to y/n after our little 'heat of the moment sex'. She was warm and comforting, I didn't want to leave from this position, ever. I don't know why I even called her up to my room, I just wanted to see her but I let my emotions get the best of me causing our argument. That turned into something else, something I wasn't expecting, my body moved before my mind did, she was like a magnet. Theres no doubt we both felt something going on between us since we first met.

I look up at her, she was wrapped around in a red knitted blanket, I didn't want to move away so I laid next to her. She promised to stay with me, I just hopes she keeps it, I hope she sticks around even if I'm distant, I hope she's patient with me. It all started as a competition, now I just want to see how passionate she is, the look in her eyes when shes determined it gets me fired up.

"Rin...what are you looking at?" She asks looking up at me. I didn't realize was staring at her for so long.

"Mm nothing..." I ponder.

"I'm going to get up...everyone should be arriving soon...your dads supposed to call us tonight!" She says pulling her self up.

I wanted to pull her back into my arms and hold her for longer. I nod getting up too, I grab my shirt off from the ground, I already have my joggers and boxers on. Y/n pulls on her white 'ultraviolence' shirt. She slightly limped when trying to pull on her pants, I'm unable to keep my eyes off her, just her little movments were captivating. I never felt this way before. Something about her was appealing for my eyes, maybe it's the way she looks at me, maybe its her crazy hair, maybe its the way she gasps when I go down on her, or maybe its just the way she makes it so easy for me to be myself around her. Maybe it's everything. Shit.

________________________

"Ayo, we're here!" Bokuto shouts walking in and plopping himself down onto the couch.

"Y/n I bought you some milkshake because I know you're going to start whining about how much you want milkshake!" Eesha chuckles handing y/n a cup.

"Eesha this is why you're my bestfriend!" Y/n hops wrapping her arms around Eesha's swaing slightly.

"Y/n I thought the same and I bought you a brownie," Kenma states awkwardly handing her a paper bag, y/n's eyes light up and she claps.

"Kenma you're the best!" She exclaims, she was like a ball of sunshine with infinite positive energy.

"I paid for it," Kuroo joked nudging Kenma, Kenma rolls his eyes and smiles a little.

"It's the thought that counts, rooster," Kenma says sitting himself next to Bokuto.

"Is Mr. Suna calling?" Kentaro asks sitting on the floor playing with his little switchblade.

"Soon," I inform.

"Bokuto do you want the rest of my drink?" Akaashi asks showing Bokuto the cup, Bokuto's eyes light up.

"Akaashi, of course I do!" He says happily grabbing the cup from Akaashi's hands. Akaashi looks satisfied.

Ring ring ring

"Now that's Mr. Suna," Iwa announces walking towards the ipad that was resting on the kitchen table.

"Hey boss!" Oikawa greeted standing close to Iwa.

I walk towards them, everyone sitting them selves down around the table to hear in on our conversation.

"Hows it going over there?Any new plans?" My father asks. I told him our plan failed earlier, he didn't seem mad though. We didn't have any plans, not yet.