Bad feelings

Its been an hour after the five of our guys took off. I'm upset they had to leave so soon, we were all becoming close. Saying bye to Kuroo and Kenma wasn't the easiest either. The only good outcomes were, we pleased Shade. And Atsumu won't be annoying me anymore. To be honest though I was getting used to having him around, he didn't apologize yet, nor did I forgive him but it's just, maybe I could. If he was more sincere maybe I would've forgiven him, he has so much potential but hes so selfish.

I completely forgot about what happend between me and Rin. I cannot process what had just happend between us the fire that sparks whenever we locked eyes. But I have no time to think about this, I have to push my thoughts away. But my mind keeps wandering back to how he would gasp slightly or his tight grip around my neck, I squeeze my thighs together at the thought.

I shake the thought away, I have to worry about our next step. What we are going to do will effect this mission, like I said one wring step can lead to many problems.

"Hello...y/n...you there?" Tendou waves his bar of chocolate around by face.

"Im here!" I say staring at him, he was wearing all black and he had his crimson red hair down.

"What were you thinking about so deeply?" He asked resting his chin on his hands.

"Our mission," I smile.

"That's alot to think about...I'm wondering why Shade took five people," he complains.

"I'm assuming he needs them to guard loads, and spy on other groups," Eesha sighs joining our conversation.

I hope that's it, and I hope it's truly nothing dangerous. I don't want any of them to get in trouble, not even Atsumu.

"You think thats it?" I question.

"Mhm...that should be it," Eesha answers.

The sound of the metal door aggressively opening catches all our attention, Rin peeps up from his phone. All our heads turn to see Kentaro panting his eyes wide.

"Maddog what happend?" Rin asks standing up.

"I-I'm not sure if right...but theres a black car parked outside and it looks sus, holy shit what if they found us?!" He exclaims locking the door and sitting himself down.

"That definitely is a red flag," Rin states concern clear in his voice.

We walk towards the window, slightly moving the curtain to peep. Rin comes up behind me to see, I can feel his chest against my back, making me squirm slightly. He was warm, his breathing steady. Outside it was dark, the sun had always set, but there were no black cars parked outside. I look around but no sign of any cars at all. Rin moves away too. The cold hitting my back, I wanted him pressed up against me again.

"No black cars, Maddog," Rin sighs

"Then they must've left when they saw me go in, there's no other explanation!" His voice was raspy and raw.

"That's not good...not good at all...what do we do?" Akaashi asks, concern clear in his eyes.

"We've been inactive for a whole week, how did he find us so quick, we even parked the van in our garage, theres no way they could find us this easily, right?" Bokuto asks recalling all the extra precautions we took beforehand.

"Maybe it's a misunderstanding, maybe its just a black car that happend to be parked ourside our layer," I add, hoping it's the truth.

"No way, the windows were tinted!" Maddog shouts frustrated.

"Okay, take a deep breath, try to calm down," I say clenching my fists.

"How can I stay calm, we could get busted, it won't be good if boss finds us mutilated, would it?!" He shreiks.

"Alright, lets all just stay low key for a few more days and see what we can do about this," Rin explains.

"Yeah...let's do that...but we also have to make a move sooner or later," I add, there's so much to think about right now my brain is practially going to explode.

"We'll talk about that tomorrow...we should get some rest...all of us...we need energy...we need to train...this might get physical," He warns.

I'm worried. Its been only a week after our failed attempt to kidnap Conway. And he already found us? or was it a misunderstanding?

__________________________

The next day

"So what now?" Iwa's voice coming from my phone.

"We're not sure, we'll just have to stay alert," I sigh.

I can see Oikawa sitting next to him eating something, he waves at me  unable to speak with his mouth full. I wave back.

"Pass the phone to Kuroo!" I ask.

Kuroo's face pops up on the screen, he waves. He was wearing a red hoodie and his hear was messy.

"I heard what happend...stay safe...okay?" He says.

"Okay. Hows Kenma?" I ask.

"He's taking a nap," Kuroo states.

"Well, did Shade give you any tasks yet?" I ask. It was a stupid question they just arrived.

"No, y/n we just arrived idiot," he groans.

"Okay jeez...get some rest...bye!" I wave declining the call.

I throw my phone on the bed and throw myself on it, I let out a load exasperated sigh. There's so much we have to worry about, and now we might have to get physical, nothing about this sounds any good. I look up at the ceiling it was white and rusty, slight cracks showing. What'll happen between me and Rin, we barely had any interactions after the meeting. I definitely have feelings for him, but does he? I hate myself for liking him so fast, he made it impossible not to.

Im not getting a good feeling about this...not at all...