𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

- L U K E-

i cant stop thinking about alexis. she's been on my mind nonstop. her big dimples on the side of her cheeks make me smile like an idiot.

i go on instagram and decide to post something. i post a picture of a coffee from vera. i caption it with: you never know how much two people can connect over coffee.

i click post and i wait a few seconds. the first like is someone called: lex_is_a_penguin.

could it be her? i decide to dm it and if it's not, i'll come up with an excuse.

luke_is_a_penguin: hey is this alexis from the café?

i sent it. i can feel my heart race through my shirt.

i hear the twitter notification sound and i instantly grab my phone to see it.

new message from lex_is_a_penguin!

i click on it and read her message.

lex_is_a_penguin: hey luke. it is!! how are you?

luke_is_a_penguin: i'm good. do you want to facetime? :-)

was i too forward? oh fuck.

- A L E X I S -

"he wants to facetime." i say to kylie. "HE WHAT?" she yells. "AAAA I DONT KNOW HE WANTS TO FACETIME." i yell back. "SAY YES WHAT THE FUCK! SAY YES" she yells again.

lex_is_a_penguin: yea, want my number?

luke_is_a_penguin: sure!

"IM GIVING HIM MY NUMBER. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?" i yell. kylie just laughs. "you're in love." she says. i agree with her and laugh.

message from: unknown number
hey it's luke :-)

"HE TEXTED ME!" i yell. kylie laughs and gets up.

message to: luke h.
hey, you ready to facetime?

message from: luke h.
yeah, i'll call you :-)