𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22

- L U K E -

i feel bad for alexis. i just want her to have a good time and not worry about anything.

we part ways as the guys and i get our 1 minute check. i see kylie take alexis to their seats. we go to the side of the stage which leads us onto said stage.

5.
4.
3.
2.
1.

as the crowd roars, we all step onto the stage. the screams get louder and we smile at this. 18,000 people are here tonight, which is crazy to think about.

18,000 people here like us. even love us for that fact.

i look out to my crowd and i see a bunch of signs, some ranging from michael is daddy to you saved my life.

"hey! how's everyone doin tonight?" i say into the mic. the crowd screams even louder. "i'm luke. the guy to my left is calum, the guy to my right is michael and the guys in the back is ash and we are 5 seconds of summer!" i say.

i spot alexis and kylie a couple rows from the front row. i smile and i look to the guys. we all nod and start to play end up here.

"this is end up here, sing along if you know the words." michael says.

we sing the song and everyone gets excited.

"there are 2 beautiful girls out in the crowd tonight. wait let me rephrase. all of you are absolutely gorgeous but there are 2 in particular that i'm talking about." calum says.

"ky and lex, thank you so much for coming. this is such an important show to us and you guys being here really means a lot, so thank you." he finishes.

we smile and start to play jet black heart.

during the song, michaels voice starts to break. i look to him and i see that his eyes are puffy and there's a few tears rolling down his face.

i frown.

we finish the song and i pull michael to the side while calum and ashton talk.

"bud, what's wrong?" i ask. "i don't know man. that song just really hurts." he says while sniffling. "we have about an hour left, then we get to meet some of these amazing fans." i say with a hopeful tone. he nods and we walk back out.

"this is babylon. it goes like this." calum says.

calum fuckin shreds it on the bass. his vocals? absolute gold.

"this is broken home, sing along please." ash says.

i take a deep breath because performing this song makes my heart hurt since ash wrote it about his life.

they would yell, they would scream. they were fighting it out.

she would hope, she would pray, she was waiting it out.

holding on to a dream, while she watches these walls fall down.

sharp words like knives they were cutting her down. shattered glass like the past it's a memory now.

holding on to a dream while she watches these walls fall down.

hey mom? hey dad? when did this end? where did you lose your happiness?

i'm here alone inside of this broken home. who's right? who's wrong? who really cares? the fault, the blame, the pains still there.

i'm here alone inside of this broken home, this broken home.

i sing those words and i spot alexis. she has her flashlight up and tears rolling down her cheeks. i start to tear up at the sight of her crying. i look back to the big screen and it's showing ashton. he's also tearing up. his eyes are red and you can see him taking deep breaths.

we finish the song and move onto the next. youngblood.

i start to sing and i see the fans jumping up and down in happiness.

-

we finish the concert and damn, it was amazing. definitely one of my favorites.