𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 32

- A L E X I S -

after a few days, i was finally discharged from the hospital. doctor shepherd said i had to take it easy for the next week and come back for a check up next month.

luke INSISTED to stay with kylie and i for the next week. i didn't want the rest of the guys to feel left out, so now it's not just gonna be kylie, luke and i. it's gonna be kylie,me, luke, ashton, michael, and calum.

"can i have coffee?" i ask while we walk to the car. "no, i don't want you having too much caffeine." kylie says. i roll my eyes and sit in my seat.

kylie drives all of us home and when we get to the apartment, i go straight to my room and i take a nap on my bed. "ugh, i missed you." i mumble in my pillow.

"lex?" luke calls from outside my door. "yea?" i yell back. "ow, fuck." i say quietly to myself. "can i come in?" he asks. i agree.

my door starts to open and it's reveals a stressed out luke. "can i come cuddle?" he asks while walking to my bed, taking off his that's cool baby jacket.

"ya, come here ya big baby." i say while laughing and moving over so he could come lay with me.

he takes off his jeans and swaps them for a pair of sweatpants that he left in my room. as he's about to take his shirt off, he stops himself. "babe, you can take it off. it's fine." i say. he slides it off and falls into my bed.

"luke..?" i ask him quietly. "yes alexis?" he says while pulling my leg over his legs. "what are we?" i say. "what do you mean baby?" he says, now looking straight at me.

"are we together?" i ask. "of course we are. i really really like you." he answers with a smile. i smile warmly. "are we officially together though?" i ask again. "goodness babe, so many questions." he says sarcastically. "i'm serious luke!" i say sternly.

"alexis, will you do me the gracious favor of being my official girlfriend?" he asks while blushing. "see was it that hard? of course i'll be your girlfriend!" i say while giving him a big kiss on the lips.

"babe, i'm really fucking tired." i say while snuggling deeper into his chest. "go to sleep, i'll be right here when you wake up." he says. i poke my head up quickly to kiss him again and i lay my head back onto his chest as he pulls the blanket over us.

he starts to hum the only reason. "my favorite." i whisper as sleep falls over me.