𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 43

- A L E X I S -

we arrive at JFK, and we all start to weep. we don't want this to end. i check the time and it's 5:49 am. i park the car and we all pile out of it. the guys grab their bags and we start walking to the front of the airport.

we can't go past security, only the guys can. we walk to the line where security starts. i hug each of the guys, starting with calum first.

"i love you cal, thank you for this amazing time. do good things, i'll miss you." i say while pulling away. he kisses my forehead. "i love you lex, i'll miss you too." he says.

i move onto ashton.

"ash, i love you. all of our times bickering about luke's emotions were great. stay strong and keep being great." i say while pulling away again. he smiles. "i love you!" he says.

i go to michael.

"oh mikey. i'm so happy you and kylie started dating. she's never been happier. she really fucking loves you. thank you for making her happy. i love you." i say while pulling away. his eyes are watering. "no tears, we're gonna be okay." i say. "i love you, lex." he says.

lastly, i go to luke.

"oh baby. where do i start? you have made these couple months the most greatest months i've had in my entire life. you made me want to wake up in the morning, you made me want to do my best." i pause as my voice breaks.

i continue. "i've never felt more attraction towards someone before. you made me feel things, i've never felt before. you hyped me up when i needed it most. you let me buy your coffee when you insisted on paying, and i wouldn't let you. seeing you everyday is amazing. waking up next to you was fantastic. i got to see you in such a calm state that was beautiful." i stop again to regain power to speak.

i wipe a tear away and finish up.

"i really fucking love you luke. i'm so happy i got blessed with you in my life. you are an angel. i love you so much baby. i know we are taking a break but it'll be good, i know it. it's gonna be hard not being with each other daily but we can still talk to each other whenever you have time. i love you luke, forever and always babe." i finish and now i'm a mess. luke is too.

he's crying hysterically while trying to keep it in, which definitely isn't working. "i-i love you alexis. so much." he says with a cracky and sad voice. i pull him in for another hug. we pull away and i kiss him passionately. "i love you." i mumble against his lips. "i love you too." he mumbles back.

we pull away completely as kylie gives hugs to everyone, saving michael for last.

- K Y L I E-

saying goodbye to michael was the hardest thing. i pulled him into a hug and out of it as i started talking.

"michael, i really love you. your eyes and smile can light up the night. (baha puns) when i first met you, who knew i would've fallen this hard. i love how we have so much in common. these last couple days have been amazing. i loved being able to cuddle with you. i'm gonna miss you so fucking much, but we'll facetime constantly and call all the time. i love you mikey, i really fucking do." i say as i start to cry.

"oh ky, i love you babe." he says while wiping a tear off my face while his tears start. i pull him into a tight hug.

we pull away and i kiss him deeply and sweetly.

we pull away again, this time breathless.

- A L E X I S -

FLIGHT 956 IS BOARDING. FLIGHT 956 IS BOARDING.

"that's us." luke says sadly. i put my hand on his shoulder and slowly rub circles into it.

"i love you so much luke." i say while crying.

"i love you more alexis." he says while also crying, but calmer than me.

i pull him in for one last kiss as i set him off.

he and the guys wave and walk through security. he keeps looking back to me and i blow him kisses each time.

he finally walks to where i can't see him. i fall apart on kylie's shoulder. "i know love, i know." she says as i let out a large wail while she cries as well.

we slowly pull ourselves together and we walk back to the car. we get in and start driving home.

oh how i'm gonna miss his face.