𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14

- M I C H A E L -

alexis lets us in and i spot kylie out of the corner of my eye. she's standing in the kitchen with her back against the counter while she's chewing on a piece of bacon while also doing something on her phone.

she looks up from her phone and locks eyes with me. i feel warmth spread across my face.

she looks stunning. her hair is down, it looks like she dyed the ends red. it looks fuckin sick.

she has a black tee on with a little chest pocket and a pair of white shorts.

when she looks at me, my heart starts to race.

i forget how much time passes as i hear someone clear their throat behind me. i step out of my trance and look to alexis. she has a goofy smile on her face.

"foods in the oven, i just gotta take it out. make yourselves at home!" she says while walking into the kitchen.

kylie walks beside me and i look to her. she's smiling and subconsciously i smile back.

she turns the tv on and how i met your mother starts to play. i sit down and kylie sits next to me while i notice luke goes into the kitchen to help alexis.

i try and focus on the tv but i have difficulty. i physically can't keep my eyes off kylie. i think she notices because she looks to me and laughs.

i laugh with her as we both move a little closer to each other and we try and fixate our attention on the tv.