𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19

- A L E X I S -

i try to keep my mind off of chris texting me and i focus on the show tonight. "ky!" i call from my room.

she comes walking in. "what's up?" she says while taking a seat in my desk chair. "which one?" i say while holding up two shirts. one is a shirt with the CALM album on it and the other is a shirt with the wildflower logo on it.

"this one." she says while pointing to the wildflower shirt. "awesome, thank you." i say. "now, pants?" i ask, holding up a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a matching pair of the pants michael wore to the summertime ball.

she points to the pants michael wore. i laugh and put them with my shirt. i don't have to ask for shoes because i'm gonna wear my combat boots.

she walks out of my room and i start to get ready. i put my shirt and pants on and i start on my hair. i decide to put my hair in a messy braid.

i grab my shoes and put them by the front door. i see kylie in the kitchen and she looks ready.

she's wearing one of my 5SØS shirts, a pair of skinny jeans and high top converse. her hair is put up into a little poof with the red ends clearly showing.

i walk back to my room and grab a pair of socks. i slip them on my feet and i grab my wallet, house keys, car keys and phone as i walk out of my room.

i place my stuff down again on the kitchen island and i put my boots on, making sure to tie them tight.

i go into the bathroom and i grab a little bag and i put liquid eyeliner, mascara, foundation and an eyeliner pencil with a sharpener and lighter into it.

the eyeliner is so ky and i can draw on our faces for the concert.

i zip up the bag and walk into the kitchen where kylie is. "fuck, you look like me." i say while laughing. she looks down at what she's wearing and laughs with me.

i grab my mini backpack off the chair and i put the makeup bag and the house keys in there. i sling it over my shoulder.

"you ready? luke wanted us there early." i say while grabbing my car keys and phone. "let's go!" she says with a big smile.

i text luke to tell him we're on our way.

to: lukey 💕- we're on our way!

from: lukey 💕- awesome! i'll text u the deets when u get here :-)

i put my phone in my back pocket and we head out the door. kylie locks up and we walk to the stairs.

we walk to the front doors of the lobby and we say hello to the receptionist as we walk out the door to my car.

i grab my keys and we walk to my black toyota rav-4. i sit in the drivers seat as kylie goes around to the passenger seat.

we both sit down and she puts in the LIVESOS cd into the cd player as i put my seatbelt on. she puts hers on as 18 starts to play.

i pull out of the apartment complex and start driving to the train station which will then take us to Madison Square Garden.