𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20

- M I C H A E L -

i cant wait to perform tonight. this is a big show. it sold out within minutes and alexis and kylie are coming.

when we played the O2, it was a lot of fun. it was super cool because we had nearly 20,000 people there.

i look up and i see calum practicing on his bass. his playing with a bright yellow one tonight. luke is playing with an acoustic that liz got him for his birthday and i'm playing with a red one that has a few x's on it.

i get up and look in the full body mirror. i'm wearing a green day shirt and i'm making a comeback with the summertime ball pants with a pair of black combat boots, my glasses and a red snapback hat.

i check the time and see that it's 2:30. the show starts at 8. we have soundcheck in 20 minutes. i start scrolling on instagram and see a new post. it's from a profile called: @urfavbrunette. it shows a picture of alexis and kylie in all 5SOS apparel and luke and i's names across their cheeks. it shows alexis' profile tagged.

i laugh at this and i follow kylie. i click on alexis' and her profile is: @lex_is_a_penguin i'm not surprised that it's that. i follow hers too.

- L U K E -

alexis texted me saying that their here so i slip out the back door and i try to find them.

i look out and i spot a bun with red all through it. kylie. i sneak up behind alexis and i cover her eyes. "IF YOURE HERE TO KILL ME, PLEASE WAIT. IVE DREAMED OF THIS MY WHOLE LIFE." she screams.

i laugh and take my hands off her eyes. she briskly turns around and slaps my arm. "luke why'd you do that!?" she whines. i laugh and pull her into a hug.

we pull away and i hug kylie. "damn, you got her good." she whispers before we pull away. i smile.

i grab alexis' hand and the 3 of us start walking towards the back door. we all slip in without people noticing and we walk to the dressing room where the rest of the guys are.

- K Y L I E -

we all walk into the dressing room and my eyes instantly start to search for michael. i see a red snapback peek up from the fridge. it's michael.

i walk over and place my hands on his shoulder. he looks up and his green eyes stare into my brown ones.

he starts smiling and stands up completely. he grabs my hand and caresses it. he leans in and quickly pecks my lips. we pull apart and start smiling a lot.

we look over and see duke running towards us. "hey buddy!" i say kneeling down to pet him. i pick up his small body and cuddle him.

calum comes rushing over to grab him. "my love, you're supposed to stay with aunt mali." he says while grabbing duke from my arms.

i laugh and hand him over. i smile at calum and wipe my hands on my pants.

"guys, it's time for soundcheck. let's go!" the guys' manager says. "can kylie and alexis come?" ashton asks. the manager nods and the guys whoop.

we all start walking towards the arena. the guys go up on stage while lex and i reunite and sit in the chairs.

they start playing disconnected and alexis SCREAMS it. i sing it lowly, nowhere to compare to her voice.

after 20 songs, the guys finish. luke and michael come to alexis and i. we both grab our mans' hands and walk back to the dressing room.

there's about 5 hours until the show.

i cant wait!