𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15

- A L E X I S -

i tell the guys to make themselves at home while i take the food out. i watch mikey walk into the living room with ky by his side. i smile at the cute sight.

i turn my back to take the plate of bacon out and i hear someone shuffle in. luke.

i take the rest of the food out and i look over to the blond man in my kitchen. "hi alexis." he says quietly. "hi luke." i say back.

he steps closer to me. i feel my breath hitch. he smiles and his dimples pop out. oh my god, stop being so cute.

"haha you think i'm cute." he says. oh shit, i said that out loud.

i blush in embarrassment as he giggles over it.

"foods ready!!" i call out. i grab 2 plates from the cabinet successfully but i couldn't reach the other two. i try and reach up when i feel a hand grip my waist as another hand reaches by my own.

i look and see luke's bracelets. my breath becomes shallow. i feel his breath by my ear. "you're welcome." he whispers. that sends shivers down my back.

i grab the other 2 from his hand and i set the table. i place all 4 plates out along with silverware and napkins.

we all have our drinks so i didn't have to worry about cups or anything.

i put the food on the table and we all take a seat. luke and i on one side and michael and ky on the other.

i reach over and grab a pancake, a forkful of eggs and a couple slices of bacon. everyone does the same.

i take a bite of my bacon and chew and swallow it. i cooked it perfectly so it's not too crispy, it's just right. i take a gulp out of my cold brew.

wait.

i didn't have to tell luke what i wanted, which means he remembered from when we met. i internally melt at the cuteness but i keep it together.

as we all finish our food, michael pats his stomach and we laugh. while we ate, we all told stupid jokes we thought were hilarious.

i get up to start clearing the table. "i got it! go sit down." kylie says while grabbing the plates from me. "ky, i can do it!! it's fine!" i say trying to get the plates back.

"let me clear the table, you can wash the dishes." she says. "alright fine." i agree.

i grab my coffee and i walk over to the couch. i set my drink down on the table and i pull out my phone. i scroll through twitter until i get a message.

my heart drops.

my eyes fill with tears.

my chest starts to hurt.

no. no. no.

not now.