𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11

- A L E X I S -

it's the night of the concert and i'm freaking out. i know i already met them, but i've never seen them live.

the concert starts at 8 pm and it's currently 8 am, so i have 12 hours until it starts. ky and i have catch one train to MSG since we live rather close.

i pace my room and i hear my phone buzz. i grab it and see that it's a text from luke.

luke h.- hey alexis, we're gonna be performing at msg tonight. you comin?

me- hi luke. yea i'm going with kylie!

luke h.- oh cool. can i call you? :-)

my heart starts to race. we've been in contact more but still the thought of it just freaks me out a bit.

me- yea of course!

my phone starts to ring. i pick it up and am greeted by luke's morning voice. it's deep and raspy and not gonna lie, it's really fuckin hot.

we talk for a while and i somehow invited him to breakfast this morning at the apartment with kylie and i.

i hang up and start to get changed, but first i have to get ky up and i have the perfect plan how.

i connect my phone to her JBL speaker and find the perfect song. i press play on moving along.

the song starts to blare and ashtons intense drum solo begins.

"ALEXIS I SWEAR TO GOD, IM ACTUALLY GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK ONE DAY BECAUSE OF YOU." she yells. i laugh and grab her arm to get her up. she obliges.

i go around her bed and give her a hug. "okay, so i may or may not have invited luke to breakfast this morning." i say. "YOU WHAT?" she yells again. "ky, you are fucking yelling at 8:30 in the morning. relax." i say calmly.

"sorry. but what'd you do?" she asks confused.

"i. invited. luke. to. breakfast. this. morning. at. the. apartment." i say slowly for her to understand.

what the fuck am i doing?