Chapter 15 - Arcade Fun (Draft Chapter)

I wake up to find Techno and Wilbur whispering as I had a blanket over my body.

"They're so adorable aren't they?"

"Fuck you're so right. I just want to cuddle them"

"Hey, I saw them first they're mine you awkward giant"

"Oh fuck off you British twat"

They continue to bicker, sitting on Techno's computer. I quietly yawn stretching, making small moans and sighs. My legs swing over the bed gently.

"Morning cuties" I speak, interrupting their small rivalry.

"M-morning" Techno responds, clearly embarrassed

"Morning! How'd you sleep?" Wilbur responds.

"Pretty well, Techno's bed is so soft and smells nice." I answer. "It's so comfortable I'd consider living here" I joke. His bed was honestly so soft and fluffy, it was like cotton candy.

"You can come over whenever you like." Techno suggests, slightly tugging my sleeve.

"Thanks, Techno." I smile at him, my heart pounding.

"Hey! Just you and Techno? Alone? Now way. Techno may not look it, but he'll eat you up like a wolf. No, he'll try to eat you ou-" Wilbur starts blabbering before Techno's eyes widen in excruciating terror, followed by him slapping shut Wilbur's mouth.

"Aaaaaand no. Fuck off." Techno nonchalantly speaks.

"Techno will eat what?" I question, acting oblivious.

"Eat you ou-" Wilbur mumbles, with his mouth being covered.

"Not. A. Single. Word. William." Techno threateningly says, glaring at Wilbur as he uses his proper first name. Why was that attractive. What the fuck is wrong with me.

"Sheesh, fine don't eat me you wolf." Wilbur raised his arms up in defeat, letting Techno put his hand down and calm down.

"Sorry Y/N. I'll tell you later" Wilbur whispers before running off in case Techno had heard him.

"That bastard. Tch." Techno clicks his tongue in clear annoyance, yet it seemed light hearted. Suddenly, a phone began to rang. "Oh and here's the other one." Techno picks up his phone from the desk and presses a button. "What do you want?"

"Y/N... Where are they? Are they at your place?" a worried voice speaks on the other end.

"Mmm?" Techno turns his to mine, almost like asking if I wanted to say something. I shook my head. Sorry but I'm not in the mood to talk with the third musketeer right now.

"They're not with me, sorry. I gotta go now, bye."

"Oh... uh bye I guess, sorr-" the call ends.

"Let's go eat Y/N." Techno fakes a faint smile and grabs my hand, leading to the dining room.

"Thanks."

"Oh hey Y/N! What you want? Pancakes? Waffles? Toast?" Wilbur asks, sitting in the table chewing on some buttered toast. "Or would you like me~" Wilbur flirts.