𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 7

"ARE YOU EXCITED?" Sakura asked the two boys sitting on either side of her

"Yeah!" Naruto answered as brightly as ever.

Sasuke only shrugged. "Does it matter?"

"Nope."

It may have seemed like the two boys were fine, but in reality, they were full of apprehension. However, they were also in a good mood, for a reason the female was unsure of. She didn't remember anything nice happening that morning.

See, the thing was, the duo had slept over at the pink haired girl's house last night, much to her annoyance, and she even had to make them dinner because they couldn't cook for shit. So as soon as the two got ready, saying they wanted to head to the academy first, Sakura had crossed her arms and asked-- "aren't you forgetting something?" in the most demanding voice she could ever possibly conjure.

"Um..." The two had looked at each other in confusion, gulping in fear. Surprisingly, Sasuke stepped forward first and bent down to hesitantly place a soft kiss on the girl's forehead, before quickly running out the door. Naruto then yelled in outrage, and ran forward to press a much stickier kiss onto the same spot, before also leaving.

"No, pay the rent! Damn, who raised you?" The pink haired kunoichi had scoffed before leaving to get ready.

Because she had actually allowed them to kiss her, the two boys were in a bright, cheerful mood, although Sasuke's change was barely noticeable. 

Of course, the young female herself had no idea about any of that.  

Sakura suddenly looked up at the top corner of the classroom, glaring intently.

"Is there something there, sensei?"

The girl only put her arms around the two, bringing them in.

"I want you two to concentrate on that spot. What do you sense?"

-

Kakashi sweatdropped as his former student suddenly snapped her head up to stare exactly at the Hokage's crystal ball, through which the Jonin teachers were studying the children.

The girl said something to the two boys sitting on either side of her, making them look up as well in surprise.

"I thought she was just a civilian child?" Kurenai asked.

"Yes. But it seems she isn't normal. She was able to make allies in the sole Uchiha survivor and a Jinchuriki." The hokage answered, taking another puff of his pipe.

Kakashi sighed internally at the way his village's leader spoke. It was no wonder Sakura spoke so lowly of him. She insulted the old man every chance she got. 

-

"Hey! What's that? It's like..a concentrated spot of chakra!" Naruto exclaimed, as Sasuke nodded in agreement. 

"Its the Hokage. That old piece of shit is spying on the class. Remember, Naruto. You must never be like a coward, hiding behind a crystal ball to observe danger like it is an experiment." 

Naruto gulped and nodded, mentally carving what his sensei said into his mind. "You're the best and right, as always." 

Sasuke looked at the chakra spot again, deep in thought. Sakura easily accepted Naruto'sdream of becoming a hokage. But would it ever be possible, for him, or any other Uchiha, to become a hokage? A leader that everyone respects? Why was it that Sakura didn't consider him as a candidate?

"Of course it's possible." The girl's voice cut into his thoughts, startling him. Had she read his mind? "It's written all over your face. Of course it's possible for you to be the hokage. Shisui would've been an excellent hokage as well." Sasuke agreed. Shisui was, even when the Uchiha clan still thrived, a candidate everyone spoke about. The teen himself never acknowledged the whispers though. Sasuke would have to ask his cousin about that later, when he visited the Uchiha compound again. 

He would always be eternally thankful to Sakura, for saving Shisui and secretly bringing him to the compound, where no one would think to step in. 

"But Sasuke. That's not your dream. It's also not your goal. Am I right?" 

The Uchiha boy nodded slowly, accepting the fact that Sakura knew literally everything. 

"ALRIGHT. ITS TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE TEAMS!" Iruka's voice cut into everyone's conversations. 

The kids all became silent, eagerly waiting. 

"Team........" The man's voice droned on, until finally, the trio's names were called. 

"Team 7! Uzumaki Naruto! Uchiha Sasuke! And Haruno Sakura!" The three grinned and high fived each other, having expected that they would be on the same team. 

Behind the crystal orb, with the Jonin and Sarutobi Hiruzen, Kakashi sighed and lamented his life choices.