𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕪

The academy was, as expected, full of idiots

AS SOON as Sakura stepped into the classroom, Naruto had gazed at her with hearts in his eyes. Ino had glared at her beauty, and Sasuke...was surprisingly bright.

Of course, she knew the reason why Sasuke acted so..emo, was only because of Itachi. But the brightness in the boy's eyes was unnerving, to say the least.

"Who are you? I've never seen you around the village dattebayo!" The yellow haired jinchuuriki had asked, jumping around her in circles.

"I'm Sakura." She said, immediately tuning into the fangirl act.

And jumped when the boy suddenly started to cry. She had hated children since she was a teen, knowing that she herself had been extremely annoying. So of course, she had no idea what she was supposed to do.

She saw Shikamaru and Choji give her sympathetic looks, but they would probably have no idea hot to deal with this either. Then, a lightbulb went on in her head.

"Hinata-San." She called out to the Hyuga heiress, mentally cooing at how cute the startled expression looked on her face. Sakura was bisexual, a fact she had known since sixth grade, and she definitely wouldn't mind dating the Hyuga.

"Can you..take this boy? Thanks." Sakura quickly handed over the still sobbing boy, and quickly wiping her hand on her pink dress. She had to go as og as possible. 

"And you must be Sasuke kun! You're even more handsome in person!" She smiled brightly, holding out a hand for the disturbed boy to take. 

He turned around and ignored her, as expected, and Sakura acted like she was swooning even more. 

Truly, she was disgusted with herself. 

After school, when everyone was being picked up by their parents, Sakura quickly sped home alone. It would ruin her spoiled and naive image if the people saw she had no one to pick her up. 

She saw Itachi on the way, and nodded to him quickly, before continuing on, not seeing his sad face as he watched the tiny pink haired girl without any guardians. Not that she needed any, the Uchiha thought with a shudder, before smiling at his little brother.

One Year Later.

It was time.

Tonight, Itachi would kill his clan, and leave Sasuke alive. 

And, starting tomorrow, Sakura could finally drop her stupid act, and properly befriend Naruto.

-

At the Academy the next morning, she saw Sasuke sitting at his usual spot by the window, except this time, with no spark in his eyes, and his mouth hidden by his crossed fingers.

"Naruto Kun." Sakura said immediately, not missing the way the yellow haired boy turned surprised at her formality.

"I'd like to talk to you." She said, almost grinning at the way the boy sprang up. 

"yeah?" He asked, as soon as they were outside.

"I'm going to be your sensei from now on. You've been alone this whole time haven't you? That's alright. I'll make sure you can be hokage when you grow up. All you have to do is accept my offer. In exchange for me teaching you, I want your loyalty, and your strength."

And, once again, Naruto started to cry. 

"Oh my. My dear boy, I cannot understand your pain, but I can understand your loneliness." Sakura pulled the boy in for a hug, smiling softly. 

Then, going back inside, she lead the still crying boy back to his seat, ignoring the stares, and sat him down. Putting her hand on his head, she crouched down to his level. "You accept my offer, yes? No going back now." Naruto nodded quickly, up and down, up and down.

Today, Sakura wore all black. The stupidity of wearing bright colors had made her angry, but now that she could finally wear the clothes that made sense and were still fashionable, she was relieved. 

"Sasuke Kun. I'd also like to talk to you." She didn't expect him to acknowledge her or even nod, but surprisingly, he agreed. Perhaps he was curious of as to why Naruto was crying when he came back from the hallway.

"What?" He asked as soon as they were outside. The similarity between him and Naruto almost made her chuckle. 

"Hm. I think, you'll like what I'm about to say. There are two things. But first, let's go to the roof."

Before the boy could react, Sakura placed her hand on his shoulder, and teleported both of them to the roof of the building. 

Surprised, Sasuke glared at the skill of the other, wondering what she was hiding and why she had hid her true power. Little did he know, this wasn't shit compared to what the other could actually do.

"First, Shisui is sleeping in my home right now, recovering from his wounds." 

This was cruel, even for Sakura, she knew, but it was still amusing to see Sasuke's fish like expression. 

Flashback.

The girl had been eating dinner alone, when suddenly, she felt her hand burn. Turning it so she could see her palm, there was a seal flaring red on it.

"About time." She said, before she took a dango and poofed away.

"Yo Shisui. What's the problem?" Sakura asked as soon as she landed in the summoned place. It was in the Forest of Death, she observed.

"Lemme guess. Danzo?" 

Turning to look at the impressed Uchiha next to her, she tilted her head.

"Yeah. He took my left eye, and he wants my other." It was true. One of his eye sockets were empty, blood gushing out. 

"Hm. Lets go home." 

And, putting her hand on Shisui's shoulder, she poofed both of them to her house.

Unbeknownst to others, her home was probably the most protected structure in the world. 

The seals were unbreakable, the security insusceptible. 

"Is it this simple? Will this work?" Shisui asked in amazement, gazing at the calm girl who was still eating her dango.

"Huh? Oh yeah, of course. Itachi knows you're alive, we went over this a long time ago. You're safe now. And you know about the massacre right? You, Itachi, and Sasuke are the only Uchihas left now. It's really too bad men can't have kids." Finishing the stick, she basketball threw it into the trash, before turning back towards the open mouthed boy.

"We should probably take care of your eye now, huh?" 

Flashback end.

"You wanna go meet him? You gotta keep this a secret though, because the one who attacked your cousin wasn't Itachi, it was-"

Sasuke practically flew at the girl, grabbing the collar of her shirt. "How do you know about Itachi?" He demanded, a glare set in his eyes.

"My dear, dear boy." Grinning, she caressed his face with her hand, making him step back. "I was his teacher. I'm glad he didn't tell you of me, because that would've ruined all the fun."