ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕟

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 often that Sakura would feel as annoyed as she was now

As soon as the girl had gone to sleep on her nice, warm, comfortable bed, alone but content, an eyeball trickling sand had floated through her window. Obviously, she chose to throw a kunai at the organ. And obviously, it dodged her attack, and the kunai struck her wall instead. 

Sakura had sighed and thrown on a black parka, and leapt up onto her roof, where just as she had expected, Gaara sat quietly. 

"Is there something you need?" She said coldly. The night sky was empty, except for a few wisps of clouds and the occasional twinkling star. And of course, the moon. It seemed to give off a dull light tonight. A soft wind blew over the two, and the girl's pink hair floated with the wind. 

"Mother wanted to talk to you. And I was curious too." 

Sakura tilted her head. She sat next to the jinchuuriki boy, taking out a pack of cigarettes. She lit one, and put it into her mouth as she leaned back, gazing up at the vast dark sky. 

"Were you now." She spoke as if she was far away. In truth, she was surprised at the lack of killing intent radiating off of the boy, but she assumed it was because she herself also radiated none at the moment. 

"Why are you not scared of me?" And there it was. A question so predictable that Sakura almost laughed. It was a boring, boring question. "Why would I be? You've got Shukaku sealed in you, but I know I could kill you with my eyes closed." She replied bluntly. 

Gaara looked up towards her in surprise. "You can kill me? How?"

"Why would I tell you? Is this all you wanted to say? I'll be leaving now." Sakura stood up to go, but was suddenly stopped by a wall of sand. She clicked her tongue in annoyance and raised her hand, pulling it back and then pushing forward. A gust of wind flew from the impact, as her chakra covered hand slammed through the wall, shattering it completely. She frowned at how easy it was. All she did was manipulate her chakra. She didn't even use ninjutsu. "You're pretty boring, huh." 

Gaara looked down at his feet, not knowing how to answer. "I'm sorry." He said.

"Hm? Why are you apologizing?" Sakura raised an eyebrow. "Gaara. Don't apologize for something as small as that. Don't apologize for killing somebody who tried to kill you first. And don't apologize for something that isn't your fault." She sighed. It wasn't her best pep talk, but what could she do? Sakura hated kids. 

"Ok." Gaara spoke simply, looking back up at her with sparkling eyes. "Thank you!" He added.

Sakura blinked in confusion. "Now why are you thanking me?"

"Because you said you could kill me." 

Oh damn. This kid was messed up. 

So Sakura walked towards Gaara, and put a hand on his shoulder. "Here." She said, giving him a tag, identical to the one she gave Shisui. "If you ever need my help, if you ever feel out of control, use this tag. Just channel some of your chakra into it. I'll come. Now, I really have to sleep, so god night." 

And with that, Sakura disappeared in a second. 

Gaara, now alone, stared at the tag and the seal on it for a few more minutes, before putting it in his pocket. A kunai flew at his face, but he blocked it without looking at it with another wall of sand, before reaching out a hand and crushing the assassin, now looking blankly ahead while putting his hand on his shoulder, where Sakura had placed her's a moment ago. 

Kaa-san.

Yeah?

Sakura-san is very nice.

Uh...yeah?

Can I trust her?

Yeah.