𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙+ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

"LET'S GO EAT some dango!" Sakura sang, the sparkle back in her eyes

"LET'S GO EAT some dango!" Sakura sang, the sparkle back in her eyes. She knew dangos were Itachi's favorite, and would put him in a good mood.

"That sounds great." He said, smiling a little. He was still in shock from her display of abilities, and her calmness.

They entered the dango shop, and sat down at a table.

Lucky for Sakura, the shop was almost empty as it was still early morning, and there was no one to bother them.

As they started eating a huge plate of dango, Sakura broke the silence.

"Now, Itachi." She started in a serious tone, causing the boy to look up at her. "I'm sure you aren't stupid, and you know that we're not here for just a date."

He nodded hesitantly, narrowing his eyes. What would a four year old have to talk to him about?

She continued on, grinning inside. She loved surprising people.

"You are a part of the anbu." Sakura stated, already knowing it was true.

Startled, Itachi dropped the dango stick he was holding, and gaped at her. How did she know this? That was classified information. And why does a four year old even know of the Anbu?

He nodded again, his eyes wide.

"Now, let me ask you a question." She continued, putting her dango stick on the plate, and leaning forward, her fingers linked on the table. "If given a choice. Which would you choose...the village...or the clan?"

After a moment of silence, Itachi threw some money on the table, and grabbed Sakura's arm, dragging her out the store, and onto the street.

"Haruno Sakura. Who are you?" Itachi intensely stared into Sakura's emerald green eyes, neither of them blinking.

"I am me. I know everything, and some things I shouldn't know. I have decided to change things for the better behind the shadows. I know what will happen in the future, but there are things that must remain the same. Including the...massacre. It doesn't have to be that way. I am telling you this because I trust you. You are wise and strong, and though you are only ten, you would make an excellent Hokage. I'm sure you have been told that many times."

She waited for Itachi's reply, wondering if it was a good idea to tell him anything.
"You are..correct." he finally answered. "But how do you know these things? You are four yet you talk as if you are incredibly older."

Sakura only smiled, a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"In a few years, you will be ordered to do something I'm sure you will hate. I can prevent that. Would you like me to?" She asked the Uchiha, studying him as they walked side by side down the street.

Itachi remained calm though she could tell he was fighting internally.

"I can kill Danzo for you. I can prevent the Coup D'etat for you. I can make sure every Uchiha member survives. The only consequence is that your brother will stay weak, and no one in this village will ever understand pain. No one in the world will understand pain. In turn, the world will not grow."

Itachi still remained silent.

"I will wait for your answer. Give it to me in 2 days. I'll come to you when your time is up. By the way, I'm going to be joining the Academy in three months. I have decided to put on a fangirl facade so as to not make your brother suspicious. Act like you don't know me."

The two turned the corner and arrived back at the Uchiha compound.

Sakura walked Itachi to his home, stopping at the front door. Waving goodbye, she spun on her heel to head back when Itachi's voice stopped her.

"Sakura. I'd like you to do me a favor." His smooth voice called out to the girl, making her look over her shoulder.

"Yes?"

"I'd like you...to train me as my..sensei."

"....very well."