ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕥 𝟚

𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 was in the anime, the first stage of the Chunin Exams was, in Sakura's opinion, not the paper test, but the room in which all the genin met

𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 was in the anime, the first stage of the Chunin Exams was, in Sakura's opinion, not the paper test, but the room in which all the genin met. First impressions, analyzations, and that fool- Kabuto. 

Team 7 walked in quietly. As Sakura has advised, Naruto stayed silent and hid his presence, instead of drawing attention to himself like in the anime. Sasuke stayed the same, his hands in his pockets. And Sakura lead the way, wearing all black, with her pink hair tied back. 

But there was nothing she could do about the obvious irregularity of her team, with Naruto's animalistic aura influenced by Kurama, and Sasuke's dark killing intent that was always there.

"Suppress it." Sakura whispered, stopping in front of the other Konoha teams. 

"Sorry." Sasuke answered, not in the least bit apologetic. Hinata, who was always sensitive to chakra thanks to her clan's byakugan, shifted slightly in fear. 

As the teams conversed within themselves, filling the room with murmurs, a gray haired teen walked up to the group of Konoha genin. "Hello." He greeted pleasantly. Sakura didn't answer, so Naruto spoke instead. "Who are you, ttebayo?"

"I'm Yakushi Kabuto. I just thought that I should give you some advice." His eyes slid over to team seven, studying the pink haired girl as she looked coldly back. "With the exception of this team, all of you have pretty bright appearances. I suggest you tone it down a bit, because everyone else's attention is on you guys."

Shikamaru furrowed his eyebrows. "And what's it to you?" He said in suspicion. 

"Oh, nothing, I just wanted to tell you that. Also, since we're from the same village, I thought that I could offer some information." Before anyone could answer, he took out a stack of cards from his pocket. "You see, my skill lies mostly in chakra manipulation and info-gathering, so I've got a hefty amount of personal dirt on almost every genin here." 

He held one in-between two of his fingers, and flipped it over, letting some chakra soak into the card. A picture of Sasuke with some sentences written below it, appeared like liquid spreading. 

Neji raised an eyebrow an interest. "Do you have any information on Gaara of the Sand?"

Kabuto grinned and held up another card, before flipping it over and looking at it with a frown. "How odd..." He mumbled. "There's practically no information on him besides the fact that he's the son of the Fourth Kazekage, and has completed...woah, 0 D-ranks, 9 C-ranks, 8 B-ranks, 14 A-ranks, and 3 S-rank missions. And he came back from all without a single scratch." 

Sasuke grumbled about "exaggerations", shifting from one foot to another. "Is he really that strong?" He whispered in Sakura's ear. 

"Compared to you? Yes, you could say that." She answered bluntly, snickering at his annoyed expression. 

"Ehem. Anyway, I don't have any info on the sound ninja's, but I honestly don't think it'll be necessary-"

Suddenly, a gust of wind interrupted him. Sakura pulled Naruto and Sasuke away, as Kabuto looked around in confusion. But his spectacles immediately cracked, and he bent over, hacking up everything in his stomach.

At her teammates' looks of confusion, the pink haired girl nodded towards the sound ninjas, who smirked and high-fived each other. 

"Do not provoke others aimlessly, if you have no data on them. Or you'll end up like that idiot." She said. 

Naruto scratched his head in pity, while Sasuke studied Kabuto and how the strange wind has affected him. He finally deduced that it must've had something to do with sound and vibrations, seeing as it was glass that cracked, and the waves had made the grey haired genin throw up. 

Sakura had on a ghost of a smile as she saw how Sasuke immediately guessed and understood, while Naruto felt sympathy for even those that had nothing to do with him. 

"ALRIGHT YOU BRATS! QUIT FIGHTING AND FOLLOW ME TO THE TESTING ROOM." The door suddenly slammed open.