𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

ITACHI AND SAKURA sat across from each other with tea cups in front of them

ITACHI AND SAKURA sat across from each other with tea cups in front of them. Both of them pondered over  life, and their future.

Suddenly, Sakura slammed her hand down on the low wooden table, making Itachi jump.

"Alright. Lesson Number one." She said.

Itachi, confused but nodding, listened. "See the tea in front of you?" Another nod. "Great. Make it form a ball without touching it, using only your chakra."

A nod frozen. "You saw me do something similar when we had our little spar. This is similar, except you're putting your chakra into something instead of what I did which was using the chakra itself and molding it."

If that was little, he didn't want to know what a serious spar to her was. Gulping, Itachi asked "But my main chakra nature is fire, shouldn't I focus on that?"

"Boring." The pink haired girl answered bluntly. "Besides, you're already excellent at it, better to focus on something you're less skilled at. We'll work on wind after water. Honestly fascinating you have three chakra types though..." She trailed off, looking thoughtful.

"Anyway, get to it." She demanded, slapping her hand on the table again, almost cracking it with her strength, making him flinch.

"Alright." Sighing, he cupped his hands around the cup, and, scrunching his face he concentrated chakra into his hands.

"I'm surprised no one taught this to you when you joined the Anbu. Its really important for when you're in a pinch-" A crack in the cup.

Sakura sat up quickly from her slouched posture , her eyes widening.

Little by little, she could see the green liquid rising over the rim.

"I-Itachi-if you succeed by the end of the training session I have with Kakashi, I think you could be a medical ninja like me-no problemo too.."

The Uchiha couldn't help but grin with pride hearing the praise. "Not as good as you though, sensei!"

"That's real sweet of you hon. Well, I hafta go, but send crows informing me of your progress!" Sakura called as she left his home. There was a yell of affirmation from inside.

-

She was surprised to see that Kakashi was already at the training ground when she arrived.

"Wassup old man." He probably knew she was already here anyway.

"Ah, hello young lady. I assume you have the stuff?"

Sakura sweatdropped. Why the hell was he speaking  as if this was some kind of illegal trade?

"I'll give you half of them now, and the other half when I start the academy."

So she passed them over.

TIME SKIP CAUSE THE AUTHOR IS A LAZY ASS

....WITH A PRETTY ASS NEVERTHELESS...

I APOLOGIZE SINCERELY IDK WHATS WRONG WITH ME

"Again!" Kakashi's voice could be heard over the sound of cracklings flames.

A nearby tree crashed down, the fire being put out with a quick burst of water.

"Well done, Sakura. That's twenty S class jutsus, and thirty B class jutsus you've learned in two years!"

The pink haired girl only rolled her eyes in boredom.

"Yeah yeah. I know what you want, here ya go." She passed the rest of the Icha Icha limited edition series over, shaking her head as the grey haired man immediately giggled and poofed away.

"Not even a goodbye." Today was the night before she started the academy. She was also proud to say Itachi had vastly improved since the beginning of their own training.

Itachi was 12 now. That meant in one year, he would become a rogue.

Flashback

"Have you come to a decision?" Sakura asked the older Uchiha.

"Yes. Although I am thankful for your offer, I think it would be best if I continued with the...massacre." He said, in a sorrowful and heavy manner.

"I see...I expected you'd say that, but I was hoping you would opt for taking my offer. The village doesn't deserve you, Itachi." She also said sadly.

"Thank you, sensei. But it's necessary."

Flashback End

Trudging back home tiredly, she almost didn't notice the presence next to her.

"Ah, Shisui. I was wondering when you'd come to see me."

The Uchiha grinned, slinging an arm around the younger girl's shoulders.

"I've heard a lot about you from Itachi, the mysterious pink haired sensei! A civilian girl who is a hidden prodigy! If that kid looks up to you, you must really be something!"

Sakura waved her hand tiredly at the praises, a little glad he hadn't mentioned her parents and why Sasuke didn't know her.

Eventually, the duo stopped at the girl's home.

Before entering, the pink haired prodigy turned once toward Shisui.

"If you ever...need any help, channel some of your chakra into this tag. I'll come immediately." She gave it to the puzzled Uchiha. Then, saluting goodbye, she walked in.

Left outside, the 14 year old prodigy gazed at where the six year old stood before, pondering over what she had told him.

It was..random to say the least. And she had never met him before, so why did she offer her help?

Shaking his head, the Uchiha started to head home.